~ 60 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next morning, Diya was admiring Arjun, who was sleeping, holding her close to him and snoring lightly. She chuckled, looking at him, and ruffled his hair lovingly, making him smile in his sleep.

After some time, Arjun opened his eyes slowly and saw Diya looking at him lovingly.

He kissed her forehead and said, "Good morning, Cookie."

"Good morning, Jun," Diya said, giving him a bright smile, making his heart flutter.

"When did you wake up?" asked Arjun.

"An hour ago," Diya said with a smile.

"What are you doing until now?" Arjun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was checking out my husband, who was looking cute and handsome while he was sleeping," Diya said, winking at him.

Arjun pulled her close to him and asked, "Is it?"

"No kissing without brushing." She spoke, placing her hands on her lips as Arjun was about to kiss her.

Arjun rolled his eyes and said, "Fine!"

She got off the bed and looked at him, who was sitting grumpily. She laughed, looking at him, making him grumpier.

"Don't laugh, Cookie," Arjun said, glaring at him.

She grabbed her clothes and went towards the washroom. Suddenly, a mischievous idea striked her mind.

She smirked and stood at the door and called, "Jun?"

"What?" He snapped at her.

"How about a shower together, hubby?" she said, winking at him.

He smirked, got off the bed, and ran towards her. He picked her up in his arms, making her squeal.

"Jun, put me down," Diya asked, looking at him wide-eyed.

"Nope," he said, winking at her.

He shut the door with his leg and filled the bathtub. He dropped her in the bathtub, making her squeal.

"What the hell?" She asked, glaring at him.

He removed his vest and threw it on the floor, while she gulped, looking at his perfectly toned body.

"Like what you see, Cookie?" He asked, smirking at her.

Diya came out of her trance and looked away. She stood up and got out of the bathtub.

"Where are you going?" He asked, pulling her towards him, making her bang on his chest.

"I forgot my towel," Diya said, stammering as he placed a kiss on her nape.