~ 16 ~

Hloo guys!!

Hloo guys!!

I'm back with another update.

I know all of you might be murdering me in your mind for not updating this book from a long time.

My first book "Her Heart Keeper" is going to complete soon. So, I'm busy in updating that book.

I'll update this book regularly from the next week. Hope you guys understand it.

A small Recap: Arjun surprise to Diya on her birthday.

Author's POV:

Diya and Arjun moved inside their tent. There was an awkward silence between them.

"Um, sorry, Diya. I know you may not be comfortable, but my devil friends haven't left any other option for us," Arjun said, looking at her.

"It's okay, Arjun. And don't worry. I trust you," she said, holding his hand.

Those words are enough for him. She trusts him despite everything, and he will definitely not break her trust in him.

"Once again, happy birthday, Cookie," he said, taking a box from his bag and handing it to her.

She opened the box and saw a beautiful fortune cookie locket necklace inside it. (A locket necklace that holds the meaningful messages we cherish.)

"This is so beautiful, Arjun," Diya said, looking at it.

She opened the locket and read the message in it: "A smile is your personal welcome mat

She opened the locket and read the message in it: "A smile is your personal welcome mat."

"You have a beautiful smile, cookie. By looking at your smile, anyone can forget all his or her worries. Never let anyone snatch that smile away from you," said Arjun.

She hugged him tight, listening to his words. Her father used to say the same.

Arjun and Diya lay down with their backs facing each other. She can't wait for the day when she can sleep peacefully in his arms. Soon both of them drifted off to sleep.