~ 54 ~

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The next morning, everyone went to their respective workplaces. The twins went to their play school and would return at 12 o'clock. Diya was with Maya and Aashi in the kitchen of Slice of Dreams.

"Aashi, how is your health now?" Diya asked, chopping fruits and dry fruits.

"Better," Aashi said, preparing the dough for pizza.

"When is your next physiotherapy session?" Asked Diya.

"After two days," said Aashi.

"Okay!" said Diya.

"Ammu, look at these. Is this size okay?" Diya said, showing the fruits.

On getting no response from Maya, Diya looked at her and called again. But again, there was no response from her, as she was lost in her thoughts. Diya went toward her and shook her a little, bringing her back from her thoughts.

"What happened? Where are you lost? And you look pale; is everything okay?" Diya asked, concerned.

"Madam is missing her husband and not eating properly," Aashi said, walking towards them.

Diya glared at her and asked, "What is this Ammu? You know that your BP levels go down if you don't eat properly, right? Will Avi Anna be happy knowing that you are not taking care of yourself?"

"I'm feeling nauseous, Vadina. That's why I'm not eating properly," Maya said, taking out a batch of cupcakes from the oven.

"Did you take meds? Only nauseous or are you feeling anything more?" asked Diya.

Maya bit her tongue and said, "Uh! Don't worry, Vadina. I took meds. I told Anitha Atta, and she prescribed medicines."

"Okay," Diya said, looking at her doubtfully.

"I really went to the hospital for a checkup five days ago. If you have any doubts, ask this idiot," Maya said, pointing at Aashi.

"Okay, I believe you. But take care of yourself," said Diya.

They were teasing each other and working when Taara came.

"Hello girls," Taara said, hopping on the kitchen counter.

"Hey! What a surprise, Taara?" Said Diya.

"I'm getting bored at home. So, I thought, why not visit you guys?" said Taara. "Um, the smell is mouthwatering. What are you guys preparing?"

"Well, I have just kept chicken pizza in the oven," said Aashi.

"Okay! Do you need any help?" Taara asked them.

"No need. Just sit and talk with us," said Maya.

"By the way, Ammu and Aashi. Did Surya say anything for you?" Taara asked, grabbing a piece of dark chocolate.