Chapter 11

Jungkook, let's get back together.

Lisa wakes up at the midnight and dreams of the time she said those words.

This time she is much more sober. She said those words without really thinking it through. If he agreed, what should she do next?

Could she dare to let her parents know? No, she doesn't dare.

Could they last for a long time? Not likely.

Though she knows clearly that it is impossible but that day she seems to be crazy, she likes so immersed in a longing to take him back. He is a driftwood that could help her from drowning.

If she needs to choose, would she really give up everything, everything about her old life and her family for him?

Lisa  knows the answer clearly so the time he refuses her, she feels painful and desperate yet somehow rejoiced for not need to change.

From the beginning till the last, she never be determined.

The night is silent. She thinks that time her face should be very ugly. Jungkook should see that she was so ugly so he annoyed and despised her; so he doesn't willing to get back together with her. He even didn't turn his head to look at her.

In the early morning 03:00 a.m., she sits on the bed. The window is open so it's cold.

Lisa actually was born and raised in Southern area. Before she was ten years old, she lived at Liang City.

Since she was young, her face is delicate and pretty. She has a beautiful hair, her hair is in flax color like she dyes it. Everyone was so envious for her beauty, and also her status. She is the daughter of major of the city.

Since she was young, she lived in a big mansion. She was educated well. But suddenly her fine life was changed.

Papa Mama weren't loving each other anymore. Everyday they kept on fighting. Mama yelled: "Liar, Liar. I would report you." Papa would yell back at her: "If you couldn't endure it, just divorce. what do you want?"

Lisa doesn't know what did Papa lie to Mama, she also doesn't know what Mama wanted. She never knows the answer of that question. Mama just burnt their house that night. She burnt herself and her husband. Perhaps she also wanted to burn the fruit of their love — Lisa.

But Lisa was rescued and sent to the orphanage. All the people were gossiping about her. Everyone was looking at her with a strange gaze.

People at the orphanage didn't like her, they loved to talk bad about her. Sometimes she would fight and being punished to work or starve or couldn't sleep. A lot of people bullied her. "Lisa, where's your expensive car? Why there's no one picking you up?" "Lisa, where is your Barbie doll?" "Lisa, why don't you wear your calfskin boots?". They would use her Pa Ma's story and make a drama with it.

She turned to be quieter. She wanted to be an invisible person.

Till one day, Papa's comrade, Meng Huai Jin and his wife, Fu Wen Ying, appeared. He said: "Lisa, we come to get you home."

The twelve years old Meng Yan Chen extended his hand and smiled toward her: "Lisa, I am Ge Ge (big bro)."

That year she was just ten years old, Lisa moved to distant area on the north.

Meng Huai Jin regards Lisa as his own daughter, he extremely loves her. He and Lisa are like father and daughter. Lisa loves him like her own father. Her foster mother, Fu Wen Ying, also showed her care toward her. It's just Lisa's presence in the family made Fu Wen Ying paid more attention between Meng Yan Chen and Lisa.