Chapter 48

The first night of living in Jungkook's house, Lisa feels a bit hard to sleep.

For the dinner, Lisa eats with Jiu Jiu and family. Jungkook would be late if he has dinner again so he doesn't have dinner together with them.

As for why he tries to catch up time, everyone knows it clearly.

But Lisa also is too lazy to be awkward as anyway thing has happened.

Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma are good people, they are not not punctilious and quarrelsome. This meal passes so naturally.

After the dinner, Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma tidy up all the utensils. Lisa looks at it and wants to help; Di Miao is playing with her phone on the sofa. She doesn't even lift up her head, she just warns Lisa: "I even don't help, don't you intervene. They could do it by themselves."

At night she does a wood carving with Jiu Jiu for a while. They don't talk much, she just carves and carves.

After a while, the elders are going to sleep early soLisa also returns to her bedroom to sleep.

But no one knows why, she couldn't fall asleep so quick.

The night turns late, but she still even gets into sleep.

She looks at the time, it's already 01:00 a.m.

Lisa lays down on her bed and keeps on tossing around. Suddenly she notices that moon is out.

The night is very beautiful.

Suddenly her phone rings.

She knows that it's a call from Jungkook, she immediately takes her phone: "Hello?"

"You are not sleeping?" He asks.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"You answer the call too quick." He loves: "I guess that you also shouldn't be able to fall asleep..... Why is it? You aren't used to it?"

Lisa says: "A bit."

He turns silence for a while and asks: "You are sad?"

"No." She laughs.

Jungkook is taking a walk around the sport field: "I'm sorry I don't expect things happen so fast. If not I would stay at home and accompany you for few days so you would get use to it faster."

"It's okay. It's not the first time I met Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma. They also liked me when we were senior high school students."

"Now they still like you too." Jungkook says.

"Do you feel natural to interact with them?"

"Em, I did wood carving with Jiu Jiu." Lisa says: "What about you? What did you do last night?"

"I handled internal affair, trained the members and dog."

"The rescue dog from last time?"

"Em, you might know. It has a great performance, now it is in Merit Citation level." Jungkook says: "This dog is too clever. It knows that it has make contribution, this day it keeps on waving its tail. These days I would teach him again."

Lisa laughs. "What is its name?"

He laughs lightly and answers: "Xiao Meng."

"........ Is it because of me?"

"What do you think?"

"It only could be because of me, if not wait for it."

He laughs.