Chapter 54

Time flies so fast, now it's the middle of the month. It's almost the end of the winter so it's so cold.

The temperature of Di City drops once more. People couldn't bear the cold outside. The road is freezing. People need to watch out while walking. If they are not careful, they would fall down.

A lot of people come over to the hospital are elders. Those who are careless.

That day when Lisa comes back home, she reminds Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma to be careful when they walk. Both elders feel very pleased. They say that she is filial and caring. It makes her feel embarrassed.

Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma also know that Jungkook is getting ready to transfer to another post. He would transferred to the brigade. He would also get a salary raise. He would also get normal work and rest time. They are thankful that indeed the time a man would get married, he would consider everything carefully.

Lisa asks Jungkook about it, yet he doesn't answer her directly but she knows that from his voice, everything is going smoothly. She doesn't feel surprised about it as he basically performs outstandingly. He is a great leader.

Anyway for her job. Last time after she returned back from helping the earthquake survivors, she was awarded. She should have promoted. But there's no news about it.

Lisa is not someone who is hotheaded, yet thinking about Jungkook could progress smoothly, yet she is left behind. She couldn't help but to mind about it. She goes to the burn surgical department administrative office. She asks around about it.

The director is very kind, he says: "Being in emergency department should be hard on you. You are performing excellent there. Everyone could see it. After the Spring Festival holiday, you could return to the outpatient department."

Lisa nods, she is expecting to return to the outpatient department. Mostly because it means that she could rest in regular time. On the weekend, she could have days off. She feels somehow relieved.

But in a next second, the director says: "But for your title of a professional post that is chosen through public appraisal, you should wait for the hospital's leaders to discuss."

Lisa feels surprised: "Isn't the responsibility of burning department directors and professors? Why should it involve the leader?"

"Let me be straight to you. Actually we wanted to choose you but for the accident at the hospital last time. Your words toward those two, your words was improper. The leaders feel it would hurt our hospital's image. Don't be discouraged. Next time you would have chance."

Lisa looks at the director's face and it makes the director feels lacking in self- confidence. This Xiao Xu, ah, she also isn't close with her colleagues, toward the superiors' she isn't showing any inferiority. She is a bit absent-minded.

Lisa: "I have browsed around the internet. That accident has solved peacefully, there's no rumor about it anymore."

The director is startled.

Lisa continues: "How could the leaders suddenly have time to mind a belittle doctor like me? What I did last time from another level, wasn't it helping the hospital solved this matter?"

The director is rendered speechless. Then he speaks up. He simply wants to change the topic, he makes an excuse as if he is pressured from the superior. "Xiao Xu ah, you make things hard for me. If the superiors don't approve, I also couldn't do anything. You might need to look for them."

Lisa asks seriously: "For the matter regarding the burning department, you are my leader, why should I bypass the immediate leader."

The director feels like this woman really wants to oppress him.