Chapter 60

Lisa arrives at the public security bureau, Meng Yan Chen, Fu Wen Ying and some family members of Meng Family are there too.

Fu Wen Ying's face changes when she sees Jungkook, she is unwilling to move forward.

Er Gu Ma (Second aunt) comes over and says: "Lisa ah, have a good talk with your Ge. He shouldn't play around with this matter. Auntie sees him grow up, I know what kind of man he is. We know him clearly. If someone wants to frame him, let him talk to us. We would stand by him and helps him solve this. But he needs to speak up. Tell him to not be afraid. We would help him out."

Meng Huai Jin looks tired: "Lisa, tell him, let's solve the other matters at home. Don't ruin his own future."

"If Ye Ye listens to this, he would so heartbroken. Please convince him."

Lisa just nods.

The police takes Lisa and other people to the judges room. Jungkook stops when she is about to get in. Lisa looks back at him.

Jungkook  says: "I couldn't get in."

"Em." Lisa feels guilt-ridden.

Jungkook just stands there. He feels a bit jealous about it.

..........

Inside the investigation room, Meng Yan Chen sits down on the chair. He just looks at the ceiling. His face has injuries, his clothes are messed up.

Lisa looks at the police and says: "They hit you?"

Meng Yan Chen looks at her.

"No. The time we caught him, he assaulted the police." The police looks at the CCTV and does a hand motion and then leaves.

Only two of them left in the room.

Lisa sits down in front of him. "Are you hurt?"

Meng Yan Chen nods lightly.

Lisa says nothing. She sits there for a while. Then she finally speaks up. "Cooperate with the police. This is harmful for you."

Meng Yan Chen asks her again: "You don't want to go home anymore?"

Lisa is startled and asks: "That time..... you were at home?"

"Em."

Lisa stays silent for a while and shows no expression. "Though Papa Mama were wrong but you shouldn't use this way to hurt their heart."

He shakes his head dejectedly: "I don't. I just don't want to do anything."

She feels something is fishy. "What is the truth, couldn't you tell the police?"

Meng Yan Chen says nothing.

She is calm and says: "...... Perhaps some of their attitudes make you disappoint. But no one is perfect. It's too strict to ask them to not making mistake."

He suddenly asks: "What about Jungkook ?"

"Em?"

"What about Jungkook ?"

"He is at the firefighting camp." She doesn't say the truth.

"Oh."

".........."

"Do you hate our family?"

"Em?"

"Does you hate that hate our family ruins' future and almost killed him?"