Chapter 53

Meng Yan Chen asks Lisa: "What are you doing here?"

Lisa suddenly lifts up her head.

Meng Yan Chen asks: "When did you come home?"

"I just arrived?"

"I'm asking Xiao Yi Xiao to play basketball together, let's go."

Xu Qin looks at both elders.

Meng Yan Chen: "Let's go ah, he misses you too."

Lisa: "..... Oh."

Inside the room, Fu Wen Ying says: "Yan Chen, later on come home to have dinner."

"We would play around for a while, then we would be back." Meng Yan Chen turns his body and stops. He says: "Later at night I would invite several friends back home." Then he looks at Lisa again: "Let's go."

Lisa looks at both elders: "Ma, Pa, I'll go out a while."

Papa Mama don't look at her, they just ignore her.

Meng Yan Chen is here, she feels so awkward.

Meng Yan Chen's face changes, he just holds her wrist and drags her out without saying anything.

When they are on the stairway, Lisa shakes away his hand.

Meng Yan Chen says nothing and doesn't look at her anymore, he just goes downstair silently.

Lisa follows behind him.

Meng Yan Chen says nothing on the way. When they are out of the house, he asks: "You moved  to his house?"

Lisa: "em."

Meng Yan Chen looks at the sky and says nothing else.

When they are out of the front gate, he asks again: "Is his family treating you well?"

Lisa nods: "They are great."

He turns silence for a while: "They don't bully you right?"

Lisa immediately shakes her head.

These questions should be asked by Papa Mama, but they don't ask her, they even don't talk to her.

They both wait for Xiao Yi Xiao under the tree.

Meng Yan Chen says flatly: "If he, or perhaps other people bully you, tell me. If you don't want t tell me, just tell your Yi Xiao Ge, got it?"

She just nods.

He doesn't say anything else as he doesn't love to talk.

Xiao Yi Xiao is so slow. They are waiting for him for a while.

He looks around and suddenly he looks at her.

She is startled.

Meng Yan Chen just smiles faintly for a while and asks: "You only laugh at her, right?"

Lisa is speechless.

"When you were young, you'd only smile and laugh with me." He lifts his head and looks at the sky. "These years, you.... huh..... he is right."

She is confused, she wants to ask more about it, but suddenly Xiao Yi Xiao is out.

Xiao Yi Xiao comes over. He notices Lisa, he asks the same questions as Meng Yan Chen and lastly he says: "It's good that you are happy. I just know that sooner or later you would be with that Jungkook guy."

Lisa: "It's too late."

"Really." Xiao Yi Xiao points Meng Yan Chen: "In the past I already told him about him, but he didn't believe me."