Chapter 39

The streetlamp is in pale yellow, the snowflakes are dancing lightly.

Lisa looks at Jungkook and asks in a low voice: "Do you want to go up to have a seat?" She seems to be afraid that he would refuse so she adds: "You haven't eaten anything, let's have a meal and you could leave."

Jungkook  suddenly find this to be funny. "You could cook?"

Lisa: "....."

  Jungkook asks again: "Do you have any ingredients at home?...... except the rice from the hospital."

This time Lisa responds quickly, she turns her body and points to the corner of the street: "There is a supermarket there, it's quite big. It has everything."

Jungkook : "......."

"Let's buy it now." Lisa suggests.

Jungkook  says: "Let's go."

It would be Christmas soon so in front of of the supermarket there's a big Christmas tree with colored lights. It stands lonely.

Jungkook  goes to the inside of the supermarket and takes a shopping cart. He looks up at the ceiling to check the safety. Then he judges the nearest emergency exit.

Lisa notices it and says: "You have a quite serious occupational disease."

Jungkook  asks: "What about you?"

"Ah?"

"Your occupational disease."

"I'm a bit obsessed with cleanliness."

"Because of your obsession so in your apartment, you simply put no stuffs so you could see it to be clean?"

"......."

Lisa says: "I just like to wash m hands, just like that, sometimes I would feel......." She looks at the meat and fresh seafood shelf. "These butchers' skill is not very good."

Jungkook  glances at the row of meats: "They should use machine to cut these."

Lisa is surprised: "Really?"

Jungkook  asks her: "What do you want to eat? Streaky pork?"

Lisa considers for a while and nods: "Em."

Jungkook  doesn't take a pak of streaky pork, he just looks at her again. "So what do you want to eat?"

"........ Beef."

"Xue Hua (Snowflake)?"

"Em."

Jungkook takes two packs of beef and puts it inside the shopping cart, he says: "Your taste has changed a lot."

Ten years ago, she loves streaky pork a lot. He always took her to a restaurant and she would finish a plate of streaky pork with green pepper. She wasn't tired of it.

Lisa walks beside him. "Abroad beside beef, other meat doesn't taste very good. After a while, I use to it." She remembers last time when they were in the cinema, he gave her chocolate. She explains too. "The chocolate too. There lots of varieties abroad, I am sick of eating it."

Jungkook just laughs and doesn't express his opinion: "If you eat too much, you would sick of it. If you have less, you would forget it. You,girl, is not easy too served."

Lisa hears his words and feels like she is beat by someone, she feels there's a different meaning from his words, he seems to say explicitly about her attitude toward love.

But he just lets it pass and says: "Then today is very good. Take a look what you like and what you don't like. You should know it clearly.

Lisa follows him closely.