Chapter 31

Lisa clutches her hand tightly, she turns her head back: "Deputy Director Liu."

Deputy Director Liu is handling the safeguard of the hospital. Everyday he always acts so friendly toward everyone. He introduces Lisa to Jungkook: "Lisa ah, this is a firefighter captain at Shi Li Tai, Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."

Lisa nods and looks at Jungkook. He looks so handsome today.

"Jeon Jungkook, this is the youngest most promising surgeon in our hospital, Lisa, Doctor Manoban."

"Em."  Jungkook answers it and nods. He looks at Lisa.

Lisa looks at his eyes. Then she looks away.

She stands there quietly, a second, two seconds, it's so awkward.

Jungkook nods his head and says: "Hi."

Lisa also looks at him again and nods: "Hi."

She is clumsy is too obvious, Deputy Director Liu smiles and helps her to talk: "Our Doctor Manoban, has exquisite skills in medical expertise, but she is not good at communicating with others, she doesn't like to talk. It's the first time you guys meet, please look after her, Joen Jungkook."

Jungkook says: "I dare not."

Lisa's face blushes, she looks down and asks: " Jungkook, you come here to handle something?"

Jungkook's eyes shows a cold smile;

Deputy Director Liu's face changes, he looks at  Jungkook awkwardly and pats Lisa's shoulder. He smiles and says: "Lisa ah, next weekend there'll be fire drill at our hospital, last week I have sent the material to each departments."

Lisa thinks about it: "No ah...."

Jungkook is calm, Deputy Director Liu is busy to stop a leak: "Lisa ah, you should be very busy that you forget about it."

Lisa: "......"

"So today Jeon Jungkook comes over to observe." Deputy Director Liu says: "Lisa, you could continue your business, we will leave first." Then he leaves with Jungkook.

When he leaves, he passes by her shoulder.

Lisa walks two steps and looks back. Jungkook's figure is so handsome and tall.

He almost reaches the corner, his side face is great.

He doesn't look back.

Lisa places her hands inside her pocket and leaves. Her heart is calm.

She returns to the office room and hears the conversation between nurses. Xiao Xi says: "Don't think about anymore, Xu Yi Sheng definitely would oppose it."

Lisa goes inside the room and asks: "What is it?"

"Before there's emergency notice, there would be fire drill at the hospital." Xiao Bei says, "Everyone would use their own towel to cover their nose and run downstair. But Doctor Manoban, you are win a prize."

Lisa: "Win a prize?"

"You are chosen to play a part of being locked inside." Xiao Bei says. Xiao Xi addds: "moreover you are the left alone one after everyone is rescued."

Lisa: "........"

Xiao Dong: "Maybe because Doctor Manoban look like someone that could be left alone——"

Xiao Nan pokes her head, Xiao Dong just shuts up.

Lisa says: "Em, I would play that part." Then she takes a look at the material.