Chapter 32

The smoke has dispersed from the hospital, the water is all over the ground. There's no one over.

The fire drill just passes, every firefighters have gathered and withdrew. There's no one inside the sickroom. There's no doctor on the corridor. There's no nurse in the nurse station.

It's a bit strange to see that peaceful scene.

Lisa takes the stair to go down quickly. The time she exits the building, she sees that everyone is losing his/her head out of fear on the road. Jungkook and friends are on their fire engine and leaves.

In crowd, Xiao Xi and Xiao Bei hold Lisa to go to another side: "Xu Yi Sheng, let's go to that side to evacuate."

"Before it's too shocking, do you feel afraid?" Xiao Nan cries in alarm.

But Lisa just remembers about Jungkook for the previous earthquake.

She feels that she has a different experience with anyone else.

When she arrives at the open terrain, she just notices that this matter is serious.

The road is full of cars, it's full of people. The buildings around the hospital also have evacuated their employees. Everyone looks so panic and at loss. They ask each other and comfort each other: "What happened before? It's too terrifying!"

"Our office is at 20th floor, it's too shocking!"

"Is it really earthquake?"

"How could we have one here?"

"Would it happen again?"

"Then what should we do?"

"There's no signal for the phone? Whose phone has signal?" Someone yells. Then everyone starts to take a look at his/her phone.

"That's right, there's no signal!"

"How could this be?"

"Would it happen again?"

Everyone's tone starts to be more panic. They are waiting till the communication signal recovers.

The fire engines suddenly pass by the road. Several firefighters extend out their head and yells: "Move away! Give a way!"

Lisa hears Jungkook's yell and looks at the fire engine. Then she realizes why he is so hurried in going back to the station.

To assist the earthquake, the firefighting department should move the first time. Jungkook has noticed earlier that the situation is serious. This time they should go back to be on standby.

The fire engine starts to disappear. Everyone is in complete loss. Finally someone yells: "The earthquake is from Wang Xiang!"

Everyone turns silent for a second.

It's a strange kind of silence. Suddenly a woman beside Lisa cries again. She cries and calls her parents but it's not answered.

"My Ma doesn't answer my call ——"

That woman keeps on crying and calling at the same time.

All around there are sound of cries.

A lot of people start to comfort those people who are crying. Perhaps the Wang Xiang area hasn't recovered its signal. Or perhaps the family members have no phone.

Wang Xiang, one of the place where she had moments with Jungkook.

Very quickly, there's a message about the earthquake. "Wang Xiang earthquake, 6.4.

Wang Xiang is a county town which was formerly administred by Di City, the farthest from the city center —- 100 km. Then it's being transferred to out of Di City jurisdiction, it becomes central government department administrative region. Wang Xiang county town is situated among the mountain range. It's inconvenient traffic, moreover it's poor and lag in development.