Chapter 12

Monday, Jungkook didn't come to the class.

Tuesday, he didn't come. Wednesday, he still didn't come. Thursday, he also didn't come.

Till the Thursday night, the time Lisa was tidying things up inside the dorm and wanted to get ready to sleep. She heard someone climbed over the wall. Then she immediately heard someone climbed the tree.

She walked toward the balcony, and pulled the curtain till it closed. Then she saw that Jungkook was sitting on crotch of a tree and smoking a cigarette. He raised his eyebrow toward her.

Lis asked: "What are you doing here?"

Jungkook didn't answer and just asked: "Kid, do you miss me?"

Lisa shook her head honestly; "No."

Jungkook's face turned stiff: "Think about it once more." His gaze looked dangerous and threatening.

Lisa said nothing and they both just looked at each other. After a while, Lisa felt bored: "I'll go inside."

Jungkook: "Stop."

Lisa stopped moving and looked at him without any expression.

Jungkoook: "Go downstair."

Lisa didn't plan to do what he said.

Jungkook: "I'll give you five minutes. If you don't go down, I'll go up. Even if you are sleeping, I would drag you out."

Lisa went downstair.

Jungkook stood beside the staircase toward the drill ground under the big tree.

She came over and stood three meters away from him. She didn't move closer and just watched at him silently.

Jungkook also just watched her and didn't say anything. He took out his cigarette and smoked it. He smoked it while watching her too. Lisa had no response.

Both of them were looking at each other without saying anything. Till Jungkook finished smoking a cigarette. He then took something out from his pocket and threw it to her.

Lisa took it and looked at it, it's a pack of plum candies. It looked common, yet Lisa's heart boomed. It's the plum candies from her hometown, Liang City. No one sold it nearby.

She didn't know where did he get it, she also didn't know whether he knew that she was from Liang City. She raised her head to look at him. He could see her surprised and puzzled expression.

His expression was cold, he was smiling proudly but quickly he just acted normal.

Jungkook raised his chin: "Go back."

Lisa looked at the pack of candies, then looked at him. It's obvious that she was full of questions. Yet she didn't ask him and just turned her body to leave.

Jungkook looked at her figure and suddenly felt it's a unsightly scene. He came forward, clutched her shoulder and turned her body away. He said: "Take off your clothes."

Lisa was startled.

He threw away his cigarette. he didn't explain and just helped her to take off her uniform's coat —- Her uniform shirt was drawn a tortoise on it with ink.

She was a transfer student, she didn't like to talk, she had no friend. So she was the target of bullied. The committee of the student didn't find her homework, but her homework was thrown away to the trash bin. She was asked to do the class duties everyday.

Jungkook could know all of the tricks.

He clenched his fist: "Who bullied you?"

Lisa didn't say anything.