Chapter 55

In the late nigh, at Di Cheng fifth hospital.

The emergency department is brightly up. It looks chaos. The portable beds are moved and the floor has blood on the floor. The doctors and nurses are so busy.

In a next second, ambulances come and bring other patients.

Several nurses are asking what was happening.

"Why there are lots of people?"

"A bar is burning in fire, there's even explosion."

"It's so tragic for the firefighters, I heard that there're lots of people dying on the scene. It's not enough ambulance. The corpses are still laying there."

"Ay....."

They all sigh.

The sanitation worker is holding up the mop and cleaning up the bloody floor. The door suddenly opens.

A woman with a pale face and messy hair comes inside and looks around. She runs quickly to the reception.

"Excuse me, a bar is burning, the injured firefighters are sent to your hospital?"

"Yes." The nurse examines her. This woman should be rushing from her home. From what she sees, this woman is wearing pajamas under her jacket. She should be freezing.

"Do you have the list of the injured firefighters?"

"No. You are....."

"I am from the third hospital." Lisa says, "I, my family member is a firefighter." She pauses for a second. She licks her lips and says: "I've been calling him for a long time, but no one picks up. I'm a bit worried."

The nurse looks at in the woman in front of her. She doesn't seem just a worry for a bit.

"There's no list for now. We have no information."

"How is the patient's condition?" She tries to get information.

"A firefighter seems to be in a critical condition. I also heard there's someone that died on scene."

Her body sways and holds her phone tightly. She turns her body t leave but suddenly she stops and turns her body and says: "Thank you."

"It's okay." The nurse looks at her figure.

The woman leaves the receptionist and goes to a corner. She leans on the wall and hugs herself.

..........

Liu Ye Tan, at the bar district.

Because of the burning bar is exploding, the danger coefficient increases. All the firefighters are retreating from the fire scene. They are using the high-pressured water to put out a fire.

The firefighter keeps on doing their war.

The crowd and the media are expelled out and needed to stand outside the security line.

Jungkook is sitting inside the ambulance, his firefighting suit is dirty, it has a thick ash. His hair is dirty too. His face is just being treated. His skin is red because of the high temperature, it's a bit chapped.

But it's nothing for him.

The nurse treats the injury on his arm. On the other side, Xiao Ge is treated on the burnt injury on his neck.

The time of explosion, Jungkook was dragging Xiao Ge out. Jiang Yi and the others also immediately retreated after hearing Song Yan's order. But there are people and firefighters left behind.