Chapter 65

After Lisa waves her hand, and everyone returns to their own seat.

Jiang Yi is curious: "How did Team leader Jungkook chase after Sao Zi?"

Jungkook laughs: "We were senior high school classmates."

"Ah?" Everyone is so surprised.

"This was too early!"

Yang Chi roars: "I am right. Last time when we went to the hospital to check up on the teeth, Jungkook was acting strangely! I said it to you guys, but you guys didn't believe me."

Jiang Yi: "That's right the time I rethink about it, he acted really strange that time. So it turned out he met again with Sao Zi after a long time."

Lisa thinks about that moment, she is a bit embarrassed about it. But looking at how Jungkook doesn't mind about it, she laughs about it and chats with them.

These guys have been in the military camp for so long, they are training hard, they have limited way to interact with other outside the military camp whether with a man or woman. They are still young, of course they want to date. Last time when they know about Tong Ming gets himself a girlfriend, everyone is so happy about it like everyone of them gets a girlfriend.

This time it's Jungkook turns. Everyone seems to be curious at Lisa, how could she get the heart of their team leader.

Everyone starts to ask question to Jungkook and Jungkook answers it one by one.

Lisa keeps on smiling.

He is playing around with them.

The atmosphere is joyous. Jungkook looks at the time, it's not early anymore. They need to get ready for dismissal ceremony.

He says: "Let's get ready. Later on let's gather on the training field. Today everyone needs to be happy okay."

Everyone turns silent.

Everyone knows that today there would be a separation between them. Jungkook comes over to their dorm to make the atmosphere not to be too sad.

But all of them are feeling so sad.

"Jiang Yi and friends would be dismissed today. After the New Year, team leader would also go to detachment department." Yang Chi sounds disappointed. "Though......"

Xiao Ge: "It's a great thing for team leader to go to detachment department, but indeed for Jiang Yi and friends, we might not be able to meet them again."

Everyone turns quiet.

Jiang Yi and friends take a deep breath, their tears are on the rim of the eyes.

Jungkook says: "In our team, it's a good thing that someone could be dismissed in a good state. I hope that everyone could be dismissed in a good state too."

"Let's go down." Jungkook says.

Everyone stands up and leaves the dorm, they go to gather on the training field.

Lisa and Jungkook are the last ones.

In the morning 07:25 a.m., everyone gets ready.

07:30 a.m. the ceremony starts. The national anthem is played.

Jiang Yi and friends' eyes are getting red, they bow down and looks at the army flag.

The political commissar, Suo Jun, takes a folder and starts to read the declaration of dismissal:

"On the basis of <<People's Republic of China's Military Service Law>> and <<People's Liberation Army (PLA)'s regulation> it is decided Jiang Yi, Tong Ming, Chen Guang Ming, and Xiao Ke would be dismissed from their active service at 24:00 of 29 January 2017."