Chapter 41

Jungkook wakes up in the early morning, the curtain is pulled close, the room only has a dim light.

Lisa is still on his embrace, she is sleeping soundly.

He gets up slowly and withdraws his arm. She opens her eyes: "Where are you going?"

He says: "Are you awake?"

"Em." Lisa rubs on her eyes and hugs his waist: "The time you move, I wake up."

"Then it's my fault." He laughs lowly and then flips his body to take a glass of water. He drinks half of it and passes the rest to her: "This."

Lisa gets up a bit and takes the glass. She just notices that her whole body is aching. Last night because she was worried about his injury, she just cooperated obediently with him. She let him do what he wanted; Instead he didn't know how to restrain himself. He kept on doing those things over and over. But to think about how deep his gaze was when she did it. She felt happy and safe.

Jungkook extends his long hand and holds up his cigarette box.

"You want to smoke?"

"No, I want to take my phone." He finally gets his phone. He takes a look at the time, it's already 06:00 a.m. "Do you still smoke?"

"..... How do you know?"

"Last time the time I cleaned up your house, I noticed that you hid an ashtray in the cupboard under the vanity unit....... What a great doctor you are."

"........."

Lisa returns the glass to him and he puts it back.

"Sometimes when I feel to much pressure, I would smoke one. Recently I have smoked less." She says: "To mention it, wasn't it you who taught me to smoke. I was led to astray by you."

"Huh. You have face to mention this? You were the one that wants to taste. Who could stop you from it."

He lays down again, and her arm just hugs him back. She acts shamelessly. "Really? Oh, I forget about it."

He smiles.

Lisa leans on his shoulder: "So everyday you would wake up at ease around 06:00 a.m.?'

"Em, I am." He hugs her back again. His nose rubs around her cheek. He says with a deep voice: "What about you?"

"I work in shifts, it doesn't have any regular patter. I usually wake up around 07:00 a.m., anyway my apartment is close to the hospital."

"07:00 a.m......." Jungkook mumbles and holds her waist again. He starts to suck and lick her earlobe: "There's an hour more......"

His voice is hoarse, she couldn't help but to be instigated. Her breath turns rush: "Yesterday you were too rushing, I'm still in pain."

"Really? Let me touch it."

"Ah...." She curls up lightly.

It's very hot and passionate. Lisa is teased till her ears are red. She pushes him powerlessly: "How could a man keep on thinking about this nonstop? The time he thinks about it, he immediately turns vigorous."

Jungkook hears it and buries his face on her neck. He laughs loudly.

"Why are you laughing?"

Jungkook clutches her chin and pecks on her lips. "Stupid, do you know what a man wants to do most when he be together with his beloved woman?"

"What?"

"He wants to press her down 24 hours and try several different positions. If not, then that man is impotent."