Chapter 16

The news of the injured man with HIV virus, spreads quickly. Several firefighters are coming to the infection department of the hospital to register and have a check up. The incubation would take around six weeks, so they need to do checkup result in six weeks.

There are several suspected people. A lot of suspected people also have injury on their hand, especially Jiang Yi, he has a big injury on the back of his hand. That time he didn't care about his injury and just helped to carry the man out.

Who knows now he has a chance to get AIDS.

This makes the mood among the firefighters to be gloomy.

A group of young firefighters are sitting side by side on the hospital corridor, they are looking at the ceiling.

Jungkook comes over and strokes each of their heads. "Keep your spirit up."

Jiang Yi sits down on the end of the row, Jungkook walks toward him. He leans on the wall and pats his shoulder: "It's not decided yet, maybe you are not infected."

Li Meng also starts to comfort them: "Don't be too worry. Everything would be alright.

Somehow that kind of comfort is a bit useless.

Yang Chi grumbles with anger: "I'm okay, but Jiang Yi — what if he is infected. This disease couldn't be treated."

"D*mm*t, how could we experience this kind of trouble?" Xiao Ge also swears.

Jiang Yi just comforts everyone: "It's not that serious. Moreover, the chance is low."

He laughs dryly. Everyone knows that he is still anxious.

Everyone starts to talk at once. Jungkoook leans on the wall and turns silent for a while. Then she speaks up: "If you are really infected then just go abroad to treat it. You could treat it with most modern treatment. Then you could live for more ten years. You would get better."

Yang Chi: "But it requires a lot of money, how could he get better?"

Jungkook glances at him and looks at everyone else: "If one of you are infected, I would take you to the offender and discuss with him. If it's not good enough, I would report it to the government administration asking for the compensation for injury suffered during working time. I would take care of it."

It's a compete silence. Everyone is watching Jungkook.

Jiang Yi: "You could do that?"

"You could say this job is wasting life, everyone has neither complaint nor regret. Even if we need to sacrifice, I believe that you guys wouldn't even frown. But whoever life shouldn't be belittle, understand?"

Jungkook: "What are you guys looking at?"

Jiang Yi raises up both of his thumbs, he looks at Jungkook with real admiration gazes: "Ge (Bro), your Qigong is 280 cm."

Xiao Ge raises her hand: "380 cm."

Song Yan is confused: "What do you mean?"

Jiang Yi laughs: "It's internet colloquial, you don't like to browse. Of course you don't understand it."

Jungkook: "It seems that I need to confiscate all the phones."

Everyone starts to howl: "Don't!"

Jungkook: "Okay, let's go back to the camp."

"Okay."

Everyone starts to walk toward the exit.

Li Meng stays on the back side and says to Jungkook: "I need to report this matter to our superior. The suspected firefighters couldn't go on duty."