Chapter 58

The day of award ceremony for the earthquake rescue mission, Lisa goes to the hospital. She changes into her white doctor's robe and goes together to the award ceremony venue with her colleagues.

The time they arrive at the venue, there are several military personnels arriving too. Those men are in high spirit.

The doctors and nurses are mostly women. Those military personnels are at leisure, they steal a glance at those women.

Lisa and her colleagues enter the assembly hall, she watches the military personnels are getting inside the hall too.

Lisa looks around. Suddenly she could see Jungkook. He seems to notice her too, he looks over and blinks toward her.

She smiles and sits down. She turns her head and looks at him again. It's great that no one is blocking her sight.

After a while, Lisa stands up and goes toward the restroom.

The time she is out of the restroom, she bumps into Jungkook. He is wearing his military uniform and holding his military hat on his hand. He is standing on the corridor. He looks so impressive.

She smiles and runs over toward him. "You come to follow me?"

"Em, I come over to look at you. It's hard to meet you." He says and looks at her.

She puts her hands on her pocket and feels a bit restrained: "It's a bit weird to wear this doctor's robe when I am not at work. But the leader asks us too."

"It's great." Jungkook says, he asks: "How is your hand?"

She lifts up her wrist and shows it to him. The wound has formed a scab. He looks at it and rubs around the scab. "It would be better soon."

"Em." She smiles and looks at him.

"What are you looking at?"

"You are so handsome in this suit." Lisa says and touch his military uniform. The material is rough. "Could you wear it at home?"

"You like it?"

She nods: "Yes."

"Okay." He says to her with a low voice: "Next time I would take it home to show it to you. What about you? Could you bring this doctor's robe home?"

"Of course." She says. Her face just turns red.

He smiles: "Okay, we settle on this."

Someone is coming over so he lets her go. He says: "Get inside."

"Em."

Both of them are sitting at the different sections. Jungkook gets inside the assembly hall first.

Lisa gets inside from another door. When she is about to get in, she bumps into someone: "Doctor Manoban?"

She lifts up her head.

It's Lu Jie.

She doesn't have a good impression toward him, she just nods without expression.

"I didn't expect to meet you right here." Lu Jie is still a friendly guy: "Jungkook should be here too, but I haven't met him."

Lisa doesn't have heart to talk to him, she says: "The ceremony would start soon, I would get in first."

Yet Lu Jie misunderstands her, he thinks that she is unhappy because he mentions Jungkook's name.

They both get ready to let each other go.

But Lu Jie finally couldn't control it, he asks her: "Is there no chance for you and Jungkook?"