Chapter 30

A week after that day, the weather keeps on being dim and cold. The warning for serious level of haze continues for seven days.

The schools are closed, the small stores and businesses are closed too. Most of the companies in SCBD area are having days off.

But most people are using subway or public transports or their own private transports to go around. Most of them are using mask to cover their face.

Today in the morning 07:30 p.m., the city just revives. Song Yan and the firefighters are finishing their duty.

The early morning in the winter has really low temperature.

The firefighters' body are full with ashes and dust, they feel cold and tired. Everyone's face shows that they are very tired. They tidies up their tools.

During the time they refill the water for the fire engine, Jungkook sits down near the roadside and smokes. He should be very tired, his mind is so blank. No one knows what he is thinking.

All round the visibility is less than ten meters, the dusky weather makes people feel constrained.

Several firefighters come over and sit down around him. He throws a pack of cigarette to them and each one of them takes one. They just smokes.

Everyone is so tired, they don't talk with each other. They also don't dare.

They could see there's something wrong these days with Song Dui (Leader Song). The few days ago holiday seems to make him even constrained and depressed. There's no difference with him when he is on duty; but the time he is free, he is dispirited.

No one dares to ask.

Xiao Ge says: "Now I really want to have a hot shower."

Jiang Yi says: "But I could endure the days of not showering, I just want to lay down and sleep for three days three night."

Yang Chi: "Just dream on, today we will have training."

Xiao Ge Ge still considers his dirty appearance: "Every time we are on duty, I have a wish."

Tong Ming hears it and laughs. "My wish could have a hot water, this water is too cold."

Li Cheng Ze says nothing and just looks at the breakfast store nearby.

Yang Chi asks Song Yan; "Ge, what about you? What is wish every time you are on duty? What do you want?"

Jungkook says " Everyone gather up "

Everyone is startled and laughs.

"Don't laugh. D*mm*t your faces are so black." Jungkook smokes and stands: "Let's go."

The firefighters are standing up: "Let's go."

Jungkook raises his chin and points to the opposite side: "Let's go and fill up your stomach."

"Okay!" They both shout.

They go to the breakfast store with the body full of dust. People are looking and passing by them. Some of people are glancing at them for a while, some of them frown because of their dirty appearance. But some of them just don't care.

............

This week Lisa is sleeping so deeply and soundly, she feels the medicine Pan Qing Qing prescribed is very effective. She doesn't know whether the sleep is good or bad but at least she could sleep.

In morning of working days, she wakes up around 07:30 a.m.

When she freshens up, the tv in the living room is broadcasting a morning news.