Chapter 44

Lisa is startled and immediately wants to push Meng Yan Chen.

Yet Meng Yan Chen doesn't let her go, he holds her even tighter. He examines her face and expression closely as if he does't believe that the one did this and used a spoiled child voice is her.

But she suddenly just changes herself into Meng Lisa's manner. She is cold and pretends to be calm. Lisa is panic, she pushes him again and says: "Meng Yan Chen, are you crazy!"

They both keep on pushing and pulling for a while, then suddenly a cold voice says: "You are hugging my girlfriend, when are you planning to let her go?"

Lisa is shocked and looks back; Under the night sky, Jungkook's face is dark.

She pushes Meng Yan Chen away and wants to run toward Jungkook , yet Meng Yan Chen clutches her hand. Jungkook's eyes turn cold. He holds Lisa's hand and pulls her to stand behind his back.

He looks at Meng Yan Chen and shows his raging expression, he looks like he would beat him up.

Lisa doesn't care about her aching arm and just holds Jungkook's hand: "I recognized wrongly——-"

"Go up." Jungkook cuts her off.

Lisa is startled and wants to say something else. Jungkook looks at her and asks: "Why, are you afraid that I would beat him up?"

Lisa listens to his words and her back turns cold. She knows that he is furious. She immediately lets her hand go and leaves to go upstair.

Meng Yan Chen watches her not even glancing back at him. He bites his lips.

The night is peaceful. There's only sound of her footsteps on his ear.

It's been ten years since their last meeting, both of them have changed a lot. That year they were weak teens but now they are strong men. But for some things, there's a thing that are still the same, for example: the great disparity of their status.

They look at each other hostilely.

In this world the most provoking thing that could men hate each other is when they are fighting for a woman.

Actually Jungkook really wants to beat Meng Yan Chen but looking at Lisa's action, it somehow makes him not to be too unreasonable.

Meng Yan Chen is a smart person, he knows that this time he would not win as what happened last time in skating rink.

"You are her Ge, you should mind your action." Jungkook warns.

It's a sentence that could make Meng Yan Chen feels the pains and feels powerless. Meng Yan Chen's face changes.

Facing this loser, Jungkook doesn't feel excited to humiliate him more. He just wants to leave and returns to Lisa's apartment.

After taking two steps, suddenly Meng Yan Chen speaks up: "You and her would have no end."

Jungkook stops.

Meng Yan Chen says: "As long as the family doesn't agree, she would not be with you. These days she doesn't go home because she just run away from the reality. Don't you know about it?"

Jungkook knows it clearly. A week ago in the morning, Fu Wen Ying called Lisa. Lisa didn't go back to Meng house because she had to work overtime.

He smiles lightly: "It's not your part to worry. Whether I could make her stay beside me or not, it depends on my skill."

"Then, you would ask her to give up everything for you, to satisfy your selfish desire? Do you think you could feel at ease?" Meng Yan Chen shows his disgusted expression. "Jungkook, do you think you deserve her?"