Chapter 13

The traffic polices and the polices have blocked the scene, yet there're masses of the people around watching the scene. There're all sorts of comments.

A police tells Lisa : "That one is the most serious injured one, she didn't fasten her seatbelt. She is tossed out of the offender's supercar."

Lisa runs quickly toward that seriously injured victim.

That victim is a young woman. In this chilly spring, she is wearing a thin skirt. Her body is twisted in a strange form. Her whole body is full of blood. There's a pool of blood there.

Bleeding that way shows that she might not have a chance to live.

Lisa still checks on her pulse and pupil, she also touches her bone — cervical vertebra, spine, thigh. Everything is broken.

Lisa stands up and says to toward the police: "She is dead."

That police just sighs: "She is so young —"

Then suddenly there's a screaming voice: "Song Dui (Leader Song)!"

They look over and notice the Ferrari has lost its shape and the offender is stuck inside the driver's seat.

The firefighters has no time to arrange their tools, yet the car starts to drown slowly.

Jungkoook doesn't care about anything, he just jumps and passes the fence on the river. Then he just jumps into the river and gets into the out-of-shape car.

The scrap iron gives out a intense click sound.

Everyone is watching and trembling with terror.

A police starts to click his tongue and say: "I'll go and help!"

Lisa pursues her lips and looks back. She turns her body to leave. She goes to check up on the another victim, who was on the motorbike. He is wearing his safety helmet, his eyes are closed and he is laying on the ground. He seems to lose his conscious, but his arms and legs are twitching from time to time like he is entering a nightmare.

Lisa examines him and feels that beside scrapes, he has no other obvious injury.

That man suddenly groans, he seems to regain his consciousness, yet he couldn't open his eyes fully.

Lisa asks: "Which parts of your body feel uncomfortable?"

The man just narrows his eyes and grumbles: "Doctor, I was tossed to the ground and my head bumped the asphalt —-" Then he just faints again.

Lisa takes off his helmet and notices that the helmet has cracks. She examines that his head has no injury. For the time being, she could not see whether he has another situation.

Xiao Nan packs up her sphygmomanometer: "His blood pressure is high."

Lisa: "You and Doctor Lu take him to the hospital now."

"Okay."

They place the victim on the stretcher. Lisa then looks at the river.

Jungkook is still helping that offender out of the damage car. She couldn't see his face. She just could see his orange suit and silhouette —. He is holding that person's head on his shoulder to let him not drown.

A firefighter also comes over and helps him to share responsibility; the political commissar and the rest team members are investigating the scene and formulating how to rescue the another victim.

The sedan car, where the victim is stuck, has lost its shape. The victim is wailing. His legs are stuck and he couldn't move it.

Three firefighters are sawing the car's door. Lisa comes over to check up on him, the driver has a fracture arm. Beside that, there's no other obvious injury. His chest and ribs are okay.