Chapter 17

It's a rare thing for her to have holiday, yet Lisa just gets a serious flu. No one knows whether it is because the change of the weather or because her antibody is weaken because of overwork.

Lisa doesn't want to have an injection, she just wants to have two to three days sleep. She doesn't want to wake up or think. She just wants sleep.

Fu Wen Ying said that she is mischievous so she asks the family doctor to give her an IV drip.

Lisa sleeps deeply till it's night.

Meng Yan Chen is sitting down on the sofa and reading his book, Xiao Yi Xiao is sleeping on the sofa so soundly.

Lisa looks over at Meng Yan Chen's gentle face, she watches him for quite sometime; Meng Yan Chen lifts his eyes and looks at Lisa's eyes.

"You are awake?"

"Em."

"Are you feeling better?"

"Em."

Meng Yan Chen comes over and sits on the bed: "Your nasal sound is very heavy."

Lisa looks at the IV drip: "With this, tomorrow I'll be better."

Meng Yan Chen looks at her hands on top of the blanket, he wants to stroke it yet he doesn't do it.

She notices there're flowers and plush toy on the bedside. Every time she is sick, Xiao Yu Xiao would give plush toy, but the flowers........

"Who is it from?"

Meng Yan Chen: "Jiang Yu."

Lisa: "How does he know?"

"Mama said to his Mama." Meng Yan Chen's words sound unhappy.

So what if he is unhappy, he also being arranged to go to blind date once a week. He couldn't refuse.

Meng Yan Chen asks her: "Do you like Jiang Yu?"

Lisa looks at the IV and says: "I couldn't say that I like him, but I also don't hate him."

Meng Yan Chen asks: "You mean —— you could accept being married to him?"

"No."

Meng Yan Chen declines to comment, he sits there for a while and says: "I'll go down to take a bowl of porridge for you."

He leaves and the room turns quiet. Lusa releases her breath, she wants to close her eyes and she suddenly hears Xiao Yu Xiao's hoarse lazy voice: "Why are you unhappy?"

Lisa turns her head around: "You aren't sleeping?"

Xiao Yi Xiao sits up and rubs his eyes: "I was disturbed by you guys." He doesn't come over, he just sits down and says: "You guys ah, I have enough of you guys. How could you guys be in this wretched situation. You guys shouldn't take this matter into your heart. There's something positive and bright in this life."

Lisa also doesn't want to beat around the bush: "Meng Yan Chen —- I already accept the unpleasant face. That year the time Mama asked me to change my name, I just understand what she means. He persuaded me. So I didn't have any feeling toward him.

Xiao Yi Xiao: "But now you also have changed your name back again."

"Not because of him." Lisa cuts him off.

Xiao Yi Xiao asks: "You really like that Jungkook that much?"

Lisa turns silent for a while and asks: "I don't know." She takes a deep breath: "I don't know because I couldn't get it or because I live in very depressing life — I don't know."