Sign One

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 24/10/2022

.

.

.

.

Regret is always coming at the most unfavourable time, isn't it?

If someone had known that the concept of regret at the beginning of their first breath, would life be much brighter and more beautiful for the last moment- in the last time of their breath? Would it be much easier for them to let go their final breath? Would it be much more painless as they were only a mere human?

.

.

Unfortunately, she didn't know. That time, when the last breath of her life came... the vivid memories that she remembered was only regrets and blood aroma.

It was so vividly strong aroma.

It was so vividly disturbing.

While in her last consciousness when people surrounded her were hopelessly trying to help her back to life. she was thinking while staring to nothingness- asking into her heart,

'if I have a chance for asking God a second chance, will he give me?'

.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

" Stay with me, ma'am! We are almost there!"

Beep!

Beep!

" Her pulse is slowing down!"

" Goddamn! There is an emergency patient inside! Listen to the serene! This traffic-"

" Ma'am, hang in there!"

" Ma'a-"

Beep! B-

.

.

In that chaotic moment, she blurry remembered their faces that filled with nervousness and a glimpse of fear. The lady that she did not know who was looking sincerely into her eyes, kept saying the same word.

 " Hang in there! Hang in there, ma'am!" that kept ringing in her ear through that time.

.

.

...as if that person was begging and sincerely hoping for her to survive.

.

But, the only thing she could give to that pitiful lady was only a smile. A vain smile that she tried to put as to how she was happy with the sincerity that the lady gave to a mere stranger like her...

'I am sorry, but, if I do have a chance to ask God to give me a second chance to live... I will never ever try to ask in the first place.'

.