Sign Eighty Seven

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

There is someone covered with full body coat walking along the forest path in the middle of the night. Slowly, as if the dark is not her enemy. Her steps are so firm as if she is not alone in the middle of nowhere. 

After all- she knows exactly where she is going right now.  While somehow memories of the past days that were not that long time ago still playing inside her mind right now. The place when so vividly still familiar- with the high ceiling and thick ornament of her homeland. 

{ Is that really hard to let everything go?} and the question that Eros asked to her when she was still in the place that is most luxurious but could not be seen as something that she could feel safe and comfort still lingering. 

' After all that place was my nightmare.' and it still is.

.

{ ... Just live a peaceful life... somewhere far away, } is something that she could not do. 

Despite, ' peace' is something that she wants from the deep of her heart. Yet- here she is now walking to the place where he will be there.

"... Don't you think that it is the time for you to go out?" asked her to the nothingness. Yet her face behind the veil seems so sure that someone is there. 

Then, a swift sound is being heard and when she looks at her back she found another woman in veil that she already knew who is she. 

She bowed at her with her usual silence- while then slowly open her mouth,"... Greeting to you, Princess." she said.

and she chuckled, as she then look at her with the darkest eyes that even Afra has ever seen. "... sound funny when I heard that again-" she said. While the voice then somehow starts to tremble weakly. " ... Princess? There is no such word again, Afra." but strangely, the demeanor surely has changed.

The once princess who will throw things away if something did not go as she like, seems to be calmer than before. It takes Afra a long gaze just to observe the master's sister of hers. Looking at her quitely in this deep silence. 

 "... It is better for you to go,"

" - It is better to find another path, it might be better for both of yo-"

SRAGG!!

but, somehow- without Afra expected it- a ground knight spirit- one of the powerful spirit in the astral world, is now pointing its sharp sword to her. Almost makes her losing her guard because of how close the sword is to her neck, but- she remains so calm while looking at her. 

To the eyes that so familiar, but seems has lost her light. " ... I want to meet my brother." 

" Now." 

and there is quite long minute for them to stand like that. The slave in front of her still stick to her ground despite her action might be led them to the most unnecessary fight- but, in that forest also, a familiar fragrance comes within the wind, and Elea looks at him right away.