Sign Forty-Five

" I believe I warned you not to deal with that tyrant's family," said Rosan just after she and Haya came to her office in this Malum Palace. With her fierce face that she misses a lot which looks so mad, well- it is more likely she is in disbelief at something that happened in Irisha's life. " ... just after I am back home after a long business trip, how can you be in this situation?"

" Fighting for the crowned princess's position?"

" What the hell is happening here?!" asked Rosan while demanding her explanation.

And Irisha could not say anything nor did Rosan give her a chance to. Even Haya who is standing behind Rosan could not help Irisha in the situation. In fact, Haya's face right now feels like he said, ' ... I told you, your life was a real chaos.' to her.

Which she could not say anything on that matter nor she could defend herself about it.

[ You are exaggerating, It's not like I will be the crown princess.] she said confusedly. As she still quite not sure of how they both then ended up being here in the middle of her work. While she thought that Rosan will come several days later. So it is really quite got her in surprise.

and Rosan chuckled. " And... how come a lover of a fucking crown prince is not a crown princess?" asked her. " You want to be his concubine? the hidden one? is that what you are trying to tell me? No! No can do! I disapprove." she said with a very expressive face while talking with her.

She then gives her a good glare face to Irisha, " I bring you here to live a life you dream for and not for you being a hidden concubine for some tyrant prince in a tyrant Empire!."

and Irisha could not hold her laughs. She laughs quite hard and free which stuns both Rosan and Haya. As Irisha looks so refreshing. [ Oh my god, it's been so long.] even though Rosan looks so serious talking about that matter, Irisha could not help herself. She needs a quite long time to then be able to control herself. [ How are you?] asked her with her brighter expression that even Rosan found it completely different compared with the last time Rosan met her. Irisha stood up from her desk and then spreads her hands to give Rosan a hug which a mad Rosan aggressively accepts after giving her a quite long stare.

In the end, either Rosan is mad or not, she still misses Irisha a lot. As she inhaled quite excessive air while holding Irisha with her sturdy body. " I miss both of you," she said while holding her, although Irisha will not be able to understand it. " You look so skinny, are not you? You sit in this palace, but seems you are not taking care of your body?!" asked her after pulling Irisha's body a little gently, before inspecting her thoroughly...

" You are shaking her," Haya said.

and she gives him a good glare, " I told you to take care of her while I am gone!"

Then Haya lifts his shoulders," How am I supposed to take care of her while her back is already occupied by those tyrants?!" Haya said as he tries to defend himself.

Then Rosan turns to her. Of course with a fierce gaze who is looking exactly like Rosan.

' Ah, this is how it feels to be scolded by a mother?' she thought. while then she giggles, ' I had my father's scold back in the village, and now... mother's part huh?' which of course she keeps inside her mind while trying to calm Rosan down.

[ Just ... take a little break will you?] she asked. This then lead Rosan to sit on the sofa in her office, while she called out a maid to then prepare some refreshments for them. [ Just... a simple refreshment you can get-] she said to the maid who comes shortly.

and the maid smiles, " Please wait, Ms. Irisha."

which then makes Irisha looks at both Haya and Rosan who seem to stare at her with a confused and yet, adoration gaze.