Sign Seventy Four

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

.

'... Surely, I take the life for granted.' again, she thinks the same matter again. While leaning on the cold brick and concrete, she sighs while nothing she could see, no sound she could hear and without being able to voice out anything from her lung. 

' I don't even know what time and day is it.' 

' How long I've been here?' 

while again, when she thought that her sanity will somehow vanish in that second. The gentle wind touches her skin. Kind of abnormal, but it brings a familiar fragrance that makes her somehow survive in this situation.

She could gone crazy in any second if she could say. 

The darkness, the silence and the incapability to do anything have scraped her mind. To only sit all day while know nothing about is happening from outside- the feeling, is terrifyingly torturing her.

'... if I ever get out from here, to be only a mute and deaf might be better than this.' and she somehow smiling while thinking about that matter. While somehow in every second when she tries to keep her sanity attach, she prays that everyone is all right.

... and her body flinched immediately when her nose smells fragrance that recently makes her nausea. She moves herself to the corner while trying to put some defensive gesture despite her disabilities right now. 

Then, just after a moment the fragrance becomes so strong and in flash, someone open her blindfold. 

His smile- despite of how people calls him as the blessed one, is terrifying her more than anything. 

" Irisha, I miss you." and how she hates the fact that she could understand him so well like this without even hearing his voice. "... I told you not to show me that face if I come to you." and again, he will touch her cheeks with his disgusting hand which she could not tolerate even more and brush him off by shakes her head off. 

Which something that she should not do, as eventually-

PLAKK!

He will slap her when she did that. Really hard, to make her whole body trembling while recollecting another memories of his abuse to her whenever she disobey him. Then, just when her body already ruined, he will heal her and repeat the same thing again. 

"... You are trembling like this but you are still stubborn, Irisha." he said which of course she could not understand. But the fact that he is now trying to talk with her and touch her, makes her fury grows even more and makes her whole body feels so hot. 

Yet, despite of how she looks at him in disgusted gaze. He just smiles while holding her up casually while ignoring her revolt. Just like a prince to his princess, gently put her down in her bed while then sitting down so close to her.