Sign Sixty Eight

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

.

" Are you okay, Ms.Irisha?" asked Lady Cordelia while they are somehow in the thickness of of the night forest. She looks so worry about Irisha's well being while she, herself also somehow already looks like a mess. Her untied bright brown hair looks messy and there are several scratch on her face, and her whole body literally muddy. Yet, despite of how she is looking right now, every one would agree that she is still a beauty.

And it is hard to deny the thought even though she is right now somehow running out of breath. It is just too appealing for ones not to notice. 

All of this time, Lady Cordelia was the one who did the hard work than Irisha, yet she is also the one who worries her the most. It was so unbelievable whenever she looks back at what things that just happened. The way she looked at the battle, and the way of how her team could somehow survive and provide her protection in the same time. Even until now Irisha still not yet believe that they has survived the whole day and just got their break in the middle of dawn after so many encounter with the others team. 

' Even I could have no power to breath.' she said while somehow trying to stand by the nearest tree after they had walked quite far just to get to the safer area. In that case, she is really amazed by how all of her teammates could maintain their body as if things that just happened were nothing at all. 

.

Then, looking at her, Lady Cordelia knew that they really is in need to rest. Even the others knights start to get exhausted. She could see it even though they are not in a situation like Irisha right now. And, of course that is normal since Irisha is not a knight like them. The only one who still capable to keep going is only the Princess. Recollecting the moments of them encountering and encountered by many  teams- the Princess did almost the hardest task above everyone. 

Yet, there she is still looking gorgeous like a fairy in the middle of the night forest. The way her platinum hair sparkled by the moon light, and the golden eyes looks as if she could devour someone just in a second.

'... as if she is now in a survival mode.' and maybe it is just an instinct from a dragon? Who knows that they are in danger, and naturally spreads out pheromone that will intimidate others. That is also the reason why they keep the distance between the princess and them. It should be done that way because they have limited medicine to oppress the dragon's pheromone after all. Strangely, only when Irisha needs her, she will somehow lessen her pheromone and come to her immediately. A new thing that Lady Cordelia learned even after living in the Dragon Empire. Realizing that, Lady Cordelia could say that it is safe to say that the princess surely is now just trying to protect what is important for her. 

... and Lady Cordelia smiles while thinking in her thought, '... Well at least, it motivates the other Knights to move along.'

She then looks at the magical tool that flies above them. It is one of many  that are spread out in the entire battle field to catch all the moments that is happening in real life time. For them, it is something that they considered as their standard of safety this entire time. While realizes that that thing still there, she then looks at the other knight, " Cecil, can you do the night watch?" asked her.