Sign Fifty-Two

' how many years I've been living in this world?'

Even though it is easy for Irisha to remember the years she has spent in this fantasy world, she could not let herself get used to many facts that she has discovered. Even now she is looking in awe at a huge map of this Althera which Tara shows to her right now. The map is too huge to be hung in her office, so they then decide to hang it on their branch's wall where her staffs sit down in their cubicles while doing their work, yet- as the map is too distractive, some of them ended up joining Tara's explanation session.

[ I was... once looks at a military map, back when on Jahar's case- never thought that this whole Althera could be this wide.] she said.

and Tara smiles, " Well... I got this map from Imperial Librarian and they only have this kind of map- but, of course, there is a small size one." she said as Tara looks at Irisha who is still immersed on the map.. "... did you never see one?"

Irisha who looks at her and saw Tara's saying, understand the reason why Tara's expression looks confused while looking at her reaction to the map. Of course, in Irisha's mind, it is simply because this whole world is something new even after years. It is like a different genre compare to her previous world. The culture, the tradition, the races- or even the geographical things are all different. She as Lara Dena who is then transmigrated to this Irisha Spes's body, still could not get used to the fact that the difference between this world and her previous world is massive.

[ Of course- back in the village, there are not a lot of books I could read.] but Irisha, of course, ended up answering her question like that. She just tries to speculate, how the real Irisha Spes will answer this question- and somehow it is easy to find the answer because the isolated village has its own limit to reaching the outer world. It is to the point it blinds the people who live in that kind of situation. Irisha found her situation then as a blessing, because even though her village is far from civilization- there is still a situation where the caravan comes to their place once in years before then as Irisha grew older, they come more often- because the villagers starts to do a proper business with them. The fact that she also met Pope Joseph in that kind of village, helped her a lot to know more about how this whole fantasy world work.

Yet, Irisha is aware that many isolated villages like hers are not having things that her's village had. Then, it makes sense if many then ended up living in that places even without knowing what is happening, or what things exist outside their land until the day they die.

and she smiles warmly as she looked at Tara who is now sympathized with her, and she understands why many people seem to think the same way as Tara.

In fact, even Irisha also feels the same way to someone who has a similar situation as her...unconditionally, Irisha ended up sympathizing and empathizing. Which may be a little bit rude, because the one in the talk, maybe does not even think their world is as bad as how she is now feeling. 

'... but the world is beautiful, and there are many people who do not know about any of it.' 

and it is saddening. 

[... it is a common thing in a rural area- because not only that the technology and education system are limited, but- people's mindset and their ideology also different from people who live in the big city since they are a child. ] she said. [ ... and I think it is not all about bad things though- there is also something good by living in that kind of area. The idea to live peacefully without the hecticness of the big city, the scenery, and a healthy environment- and honestly, inside my heart, there is a tiny passion to go back and live the way I once lived in my mind.] and she laughs a little as she then said, [ So... don't feel bad about me.]