Sign Fifty-Eight

" I- I want to see my brother!" yells the fifth princess of the Varaz Kingdom who is now running inside the mansion where her brother sometimes resides. Of course, a place where he can freely get women inside and do his 'fun' things without worrying about the 'image' he should preserve. 

" WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!" and of course, it will also apply to the fifth princess who is known as the most gorgeous and elegant princess from the Varaz Kingdom. She does not even care to compose or maintain her appearance as the workers who serve her brothers are all from the Varaz Kingdom. Or,  even though she may still have to maintain her image- she is now not in the right mind to think further about that.

Because the news she just got from her maid was too much for her to hold herself.

It is too much!

to then know what was happening between her brother and the crown prince. To know that they both have a clash just because of an ordinary woman? to the point that the emperor himself has to get involved in such funny matters? to know the fact that her own brother publicly shows his interest in an ordinary woman?!

' WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!' and it fumes her even more as she is also being reminded of how she has to be humiliated just to gain an ordinary woman's favor. She even has to beg just to meet either the crown prince or that ordinary woman!

She has to lower herself just to meet someone deaf and muted like her?!

' IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE?!'

and how can she is not mad for all the things she just heard?

" JUST BRING ME MY BROTHER?!" even her scream sounds so desperate and coated by a vivid fury. 

" P-please, My Princess, you will make His Grac-"

PLAKK!

" SHUT UP!" and he slapped the man much bigger than her with her bare skinny hand that is now becoming reddish and shaking. Yet, her emotion is now taking control of her emotion for her to feel the pain. " I TOLD YOU I WANT TO-"

BRAKK! 

but a sudden grip on her head with only one big hand, push her to the wall hard. To the point that she could feel that her nose is cracking and blood going down from it. 

" Just fucking shut up!" 

and the brother who did that, let her fall while screaming in pain and crying real hard. 

" ... I said shut up!" 

but again, he kicks her in her stomach for her losing her voice. Struggling in silence while she is vomiting. 

and ironically- despite how famous they are as blessing twins of royal siblings from the famous kingdom- no one dares enough to interfere as it is something that they always see. It is a common thing to be seen for the servants easily turn their heads away. 

"... Ah, why do you have to vomit like that? You dirty the floor man," he said without an ounce of guilt to his twin sister who is now suffering. He just stands casually as if nothing strange happened in front of him, "... You are too loud early in the morning, you bother me who are having a fun time- why a woman should be this annoying?!"

".... w-why? ... why you ... do that?" asked her while still curling in pain. Paled while trying to avoid his eye contact. 

" What do you mean?" asked him who then looks at her maid who stands quite far, and flinched before hurriedly running and kneeling as low as she could, as low as the ground- much lower if she can so that she could breathe the air tomorrow.

" M-my princess is asking about the in-incident with the crown prince- Hi-his Grace!" 

and he frowned, " ... what do you ca- Ah," and he smiles as if he realizes something interesting, " ... I don't know that my sister is quite smart to get the hint just by one news she heard? Oh! I don't know that she will be this amusing just because she gets an idea-"