Sign Thirty Five

In her previous life, there was an unofficial law that somehow applied in society. An unwritten rule that is so closely attached to human life. Some said it was goals, achievements- that one should get- Something that will increase their value if they somehow managed to get them done.

Just after the babies were born, the law will immediately apply to them.

At the age of three months, they have to be able to sit. Then after a little time passed, they have to be able to stand. Soon, they have to be able to walk and run.

Later on, when they grow much older, they have to be able to graduate with high grades. Accepted in a well-known university. Get a degree and become a doctor or successful entrepreneur. Then if one failed regardless of the reason- they will be labeled as a failure.

.

.

Sadly, she was there once.

She was once desperately climbed the stairs of achievement regardless of how she felt toward them. She desperately used dirty methods just to make sure that her family will never see her as a failure. She desperately seeks for justification of her existence.

She then, as a woman- Should be married to a wealthy guy, give birth to a son and she will be immediately be envied by everyone. Yet, she who was once despised love due to her circumstance- was immediately labeled as an arrogant woman who was hated by anyone.

.

.

Someone once talked about her that she still vividly remember,

" I should get a husband! I don't want to become a spinster like a madam."

" Yes, she is so pitiful is not it?"

" That's why she is arrogant."

.... and, even for previous her, it was so horrible to hear those words. Despite how she was living her life before or despite how he felt toward her life- She could not deny that her work life was also became something that she was dearly passionate about. Later on, at some time in her life, she believed that her work was the best thing that will never hurt her- something that also distracted her from her pain,

...it was something that kept her alive. She could easily say, that it was a precious thing she never dare to leave.

Yet, society despised that thought and she was having a hard time standing as a different woman.

... because she could not see what was the point of all of it? Before she met the man who told her what the meaning of love was- her life had shown her an ugly form of the goals people tried to achieve.

Her whole life was the result of how those goals ruined her.

So... what should she do about her confusing feeling right now? Although she is now living as a different person with a different mindset- it does not mean that the previous fact she already experienced will go eventually.

Even though now she could see the reason for living, but- how could she forget the nightmares who ruined her. As she is now also realized, that the fantasy world she is now living in, also has that ugly law lurking inside the society.

And all of these mixing and confusing emotions she felt, she is terrified by it.

"... What will you do after your work is done?" asked him. While swiping documents on his desk.

She who stands in front of his table, then casually said. [ Do some groceries, and go home?]

" You said Arisha will not come here?"