Sign Sixty-Five

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, how are you? Do you know Lara Dena is actually inspired from Indonesian word which is 'Lara' means ' Pain', ' Ill' and anything related. The reason why I choose this name because I want to create contrast between Irisha Spes name which has meaning hope, faith, wisdom and admiration in flower language. 

Also I want to create Irony, that despite how Lara Dena's life is being described as someone who has all that many may thought as happiness, the truth is, she never once feeling that emotion.

So that's it! Now, you know!

P.S : All of these chapters will be so raw first until I complete it eventually. It is due too my busy schedule so please bare with me. If you any question and some parts seem confusing, just ask! I will gladly answer it for you ><!

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

Her own body trembling as soon as she walked out from that garden. It feels so vivid as the fury spreads out to her whole body. She is not even trying to conceal it nor she is trying to control it. The problem is the emotion is overwhelming. 

She tried.

She really tried to hold herself despite of how she knows that he was mocking her.

She knows that the times he asked for Tara to go, it means, it will be only one sided conversation.

She knows that she has to do it in order for her to lessen the outcome that might be happen because of what choice she choose.

Yet, 

Never once in her life she feels so disgusted with the way someone's looking at her.

' Him, he said?' as if, it is not enough to underestimate her as disable person and woman- but, he then decided to look at her as an object also. That he can put possessions onto. That does not have the need to be listened to. 

Then the fact that he touches her,

it disgusts her even more whenever she tried to think about it again.

" Ms.Irisha..." but then, when she realized that her emotion brings her somewhere quite far while drowning in the fury. She is stopped by Tara who poked her and makes her stop. 

At first, she is not in the situation to be bothered but, Tara points out somewhere which then she follows. In that hall, he is standing. An awkward place for a prince like him to stand, but- seems for him it is the least place that he could be after thing she asked from him. 

' You hear about my appointment?' and of course he did because Sir Aray already said it to her.

But in that hall way, both of them just standing as if they do not know each other. Just after looking at his golden eyes, his full body for awhile- and just after she sure that his complexion is alright, she turns her away from him and walks away.