Sign Seventy Five

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

"... Marquez Derik is now leading our troop to come back from the border. They said that suddenly Jahar troop pulled their army and go back to their land. Marquez Derik decided to scout them for a week but they decided to pull our army back and do a grand research of the Emperor."  said one of the Holy Knight who is now sitting in the same carriage with the well known confident of the Emperor. He is someone that he puts his respect to since along time ago. Yet, the man who introduced him to loyalty is now only looking at the window expressive-less. The kind of expression that he always has ,yet, somehow recently it becomes harder even for him who has served this man for along time to speculate what is he thinking right now.

Sir Rupert who is now in the carriage with him just stays silent for quite times while he is speaking. Does not look like he will response him in any time soon,so,  he becomes impatience and decided to break the silent and talk.

" Let's go back Sir." he said. " We have done everything that you want. We have to go back now." he does not even trying to hide of how disappointed he is right now in front of him. In fact, Sir Rupert already aware of how his subordinates now looking at him.

" We will go back, sir." even now he does not ask for the permission anymore. Surely, they already got enough by what he did.

' The loyalty of the Holy Knight for the dragon is outstanding after all.' and it is something that Sir Rupert always feels proud of in his life. Ironically, many looks at him as the symbol of what loyalty to the dragon will look like in a person.

and he smirks, ' For someone like me who even sold off his own daughter.' it is surely funny when he is thinking about it that way.

"... we almost make The  Crown Prince die, Sir." and seems like his subordinate does not want to waste anymore time with him. For him to blatantly saying something that he already aware.

While showing rage and disappointment in the same face who is now looking at him, he opened his mouth. " At least, the thing we could do is to come back to our Emperor." he said. While somehow, letting him get a little bit moment of how loyalty somehow could be so wicked.

' He just did whatever I said, believing that what I did now is for the future of the Empire.' to ruin the life of a capable ordinary woman while in the same time putting the life of someone they put loyalty into in danger.

' But is it really for the future of the Empire?'

- sometime, he could not help himself but questioning the thing that he already did.

" We already separated Iri- the ordinary human you want so badly to begone from the Crown Prince."

" Despite of how she is so important- we did your order." and his voice starts to sound trembling. As if he is now begging in front of him. " So, please... sir, lets go back home."