Sign Eighty EIght

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

She was living in an isolated village for years- almost for her entire life after all. So might be that the reason of why her excitement never fade despite many places she has been exploring in this Malum Empire. 

Sir Rain could not help but think that way while he is now becoming Arisha Spes's knight. His life that's somehow platonic- somehow changed and everyday there will be stories that are being told in front of him.

'... While you are also someone's related to the royals- and your sister's the richest woman in this empire- it is truly strange.' to look at Arisha Spes who is now hanging around in the outer place of the Malum Empire. 

The most remotely place - where most of the view will be seen as greenish field where one of pillars of Lumnae could be seen somewhere in that horizon. 

'... the most strange one is that the fact- she could somehow able to make all of these children feel like she is no one but their friends.' after all, not that far from them who are now playing hide and seek in someone's garden- lie down Izel who seems enjoy both the view and the sunshines. 

The modesty and these sisters humbleness- really, makes him questioning themselves. After years serving them- he could not help but confused of why they both are different from all nobles he knows.

" Sir Rain!" shout her who while waving her hand excitedly. " We will cook something! I should buy the ingredient from market!" 

and he nods immediately- somehow despite how young she is as his master, a personality that is being thought for this child is making could not help but respect her. After all- Arisha Spes who is the sister of Irisha Spes- who also the in laws of the royal blessings- is someone who could do anything she could do with the servants of hers. 

'... but here she is- always ask permission to me who is no one but her knight.' 

Maybe that is the reason of why he also does not want to dissapoint her- 

" With Sir Rain beside me- I could buy a lot of ingredients in one go!" she said it while smiling so widely. The most cheerful and silly one- a little bit childlike but totally something that makes his day brighter.

" After all he is a Holy Knight, Arisha!" said the other children while looking at him in adoration. 

" Those bags are totally heavy- are you fine with all of those?" Asked the others. 

While the adults are smiling while looking at them. 

" It is okay." he said. 

" Lady Arisha! come come, I will also give you lizard meats!" said the elder- which she replies with the most adorable expression. Skipping around in the outer place of the Empire- yet, despite them knowing her as Arisha Spes- they are all treating her like their own. 

" Arisha! you have to thank them!" said her sister, Sister Anna that somehow now living here with their father. Usually, she will acompany Arisha to everywhere she goes.