Intermezzo

I might be just ruined your imagination, but, this is Irisha Spes! I am a pencil user so please pardon my messiness.

Let's get to know her more shall we?

'Irisha' is inspired by Iris flowers which I really love the most. I have never seen one, never touch one,  but, I admire the meaning of it so much. In flower language, Iris means, hope, faith, courage, wisdom, and admiration. 

 Irisha Spes is almost 19 years old in the last chapter. By people surrounding her, she is known as mature and calm despite her young age. Even though like that, people who work under her know pretty well how she could be so scary every time they do something they should not do. In Daniel's Trading Company, she is quite popular, because, Rosan's workers are all typical ambitious people. So, when they know that Irisha has many ideas to innovate the business, they will surround her and try to have a discussion with her.

In the palace, people who work closely with Irisha, pretty much respect and admire her. They do think she is friendly, but they are trying not to get closer to her, because... they could not, unfortunately, and you know the reason why right?

She is not really known by many people but specific people in the palace, mostly people who work closely with the emperor and the crown prince. You could say that she is like a staff behind the scene of the big movie theatre. 

She likes calming pastel colors and is not really good at muscle activity. She does not really have much time off from the palace but, if she does have one she usually spends the time hanging out with Arisha.

She likes spicy food!

Her favorite place is somewhere with calming water. She likes it if she could dip her feet while enjoying the scenery surrounding it!

.

.

So... do you like her? 

for me, I do!

and I hope you like her too! In the next chapter, you will discover many other traits of her that you may or may not expect, but, the most important thing is- do enjoy the story! vote if you like and say something in the comment! This is my first time publishing my story that I always keep for my own satisfaction to the public, if I know that people enjoy it, It will be my biggest pleasure! 

Thank you for spending your time here!

and in sign language, I will say,

 {Happy reading!]