Sign Sixty Nine ( End of Season 2 )

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

'... the suns rise again.' and it is much more beautiful when the light of the suns shine shattered from the leaves inside the forest. Then she sighs, '... I don't want to get up.' while somehow hugs a man who she knows is hugging her the entire night. 

Then, while she closes her eyes and inhaling the scent she always misses, she feels the gesture of his hands brushing her hair and touching her neck gently. It is somehow ticklish, yet she found out already that she likes it. But then suddenly, he pulls her waist close to him quite hard for her to be a little surprised. Yet, after that he kisses her on forehead before kisses her on her lip in sudden when she tries to look at him. 

Yet he just somehow pretended to sleep, and again, always in this kind of moment she could not believe herself that this handsome man with bed hair in front of her is her lover. 

' Who knows that having this handsome lover could be so overwhelming.' and the fact that she could brushes his hair easily as it is normal, and kiss his head while waking up on his body- she knows that she is surely lucky to be able to do that to someone like a crowned prince of a big Empire.

... if she could talk and share this feeling of hers to anyone, ' Is it that strange to have a sudden change of mood whenever you are with your lover?' it is something that she always questioning. The problem is, she never once have a relationship- at least a genuine one where she have the same feeling to each other. Mostly, back then, the relationship started to get the benefit from each other. The marriage contract that usually became some kind of genre for romance stories.

' But really...' Even she looks at him right now, there is a slight anger about what he did to her- that somehow makes her upset that he dare to sleep like this after what he just done. Yet, again- she will fall over him eventually.

Is it should be this way?

Even now she thought that her angriness who lead to uncontrollable emotion is because of the feeling toward him. Insecurity, about not being seen as equal but only because of treasure. As it feels so much unfair.

Yet the feelings are valid anyway, and she already learnt in hard way of how holding back emotion never lead her to a good path. So she was embracing all the emotion and try to accept all the desires she wanted just to validate the overflowing emotions. ' So I dare enough to fight the destiny.'

 '... but, to be so childish like this- and feeling so moody about him,' Irisha realizes she could not let herself to share this childish side of her to anyone with sign language. She knows that she will trembled by embarrassment and stopped in the middle, ' to be so emotional in my age-' how she supposed to feel anyway?

Even now, when her head cool down and the problem with him somehow resolved after she looks at his sullen face- she still feels so embarrassed.

'... and how could a mere childish emotion could lead me in a fight for crown princess's position?' but again, she already did it anyway and it is the path she already chose. So again, she will embrace it all the way.