Sign Thirty Seven

That day, she was just about to end her exhausting day by letting herself drown in the comfort of a soft and nice bed of her. Already tucked Arisha in hours ago and enjoy her self reward by drinking some tea. Somehow, trying to overcome the unanswered question.

' What will I do right now?'

or to be more specific.

' What will I do with him?'

while the palace is now busy with the preparation to welcome the family of Varaz Kingdom. They are so excited with the thought that the Malum Empire and Varaz Kingdom will be an alliance under the name of the Crown Prince and The Fifth Princess's marriage. Her heart feels so heavy whenever people talk about it. Talk? Yes. Of course, while signing the sign language so she could somehow understand them who intentionally did it in front of her. Making an excuse so that they could ask her more. About the situation, about the prince, about her-

" Is it true?"

" Are they really married?"

" How about you Ms. Irisha?"

' ... How about me? they say?' even she herself could not understand. Thinking more about that, unexpectedly shattered her so much as she is now wincing so badly.

The desire sure is uncontrollable.

It is terrifying.

While she thought that maybe she will be okay for somehow holding back.

But,

Why did her heart hurt so much?

' what?' and she flinched, as she woke up from her thought and looks at the light in this living that is flickering to let her know that someone is belling her door. She is confused, but walks closer and looks at the window before then her body reacted. She swallows her saliva which feels so painful and opens the door to see the man with his golden eyes, standing in front of her.

'... and how am I supposed to smile in front of you, right now?'

but either Irisha or the prince, could not even do the same thing they desire to do. She just somehow looking at him who is now walking toward her as it is natural. Wrap his hands around her waist as he lifts her a little to embrace her deeply. Drowning themselves in their favorite scents while feeling the warmth that both of them always long for.

and while she embraces him deeply, Irisha frowned painfully as she realize the fact that holding back is difficult.

Painfully difficult.

"... I know you already heard that." and he asked her who is now sitting on the single sofa in her living room while she is now sitting on his lap even though several times, she asked him to let her go.

[... About what?] but, somehow Irisha knew without him saying anything.

" About me and the princess."

and she smiles faintly and hides the piercing pain in her heart. [ Yes.]

Then he looks at her in pain, " ... Are you okay with that?"

' Am I okay?'

and she looks at him who somehow looks miserably. He is not even waiting for her to answer and embrace her deeply. Then she pushes him, holding his cheeks to look at her. [ What's wrong?]

He looks at her deeply, "... Let's go outside the country." and shocked Irisha as her eyes widen. " ... Let's live together far from here with Irisha."

[ What do you mean.. ?].

"... my father ordered me to marry the princess."

and she feels her heart stop while she looks at the golden eyes that she loves. But, she could not even describe how she feel right now. As her heart feels so numb to hear that simple words.