Sign Sixty Seven

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

If Irisha could blatantly said, there is no fairness in this world. So, maybe that is also the reason why that mostly the ideology that is applied in many region in this Altera- of course, as far as she knows is mostly Monarchy. Then, the leading family who lead the entire country will be possibly some kind of people who have some power within them.

a literal ' Power' which could be a tool of intimidation and pressure to somehow show others- ' That I am more powerful than you.' and the others will also easily believe it, because of how could they disagree while the entire family could literally banish one country single handedly?

Despite of how she already lives here for quite a while, again-  she still not adapts with the fact that the power and beauty between 'the chosen one' and the ordinary has a tremendous gap. Just how she is now looking at Princess Ivy. The one and only Princess of Malum Empire, who is nonchalantly shows her beauty and power while the only thing she wears is a thin layer yet high quality simple black dress. 

[ Are you okay with just that?] asked her while they are now in the barrack for all the participant for the Knight Championship. Even she could not dare to look away as how she is so beautiful. The golden eyes of hers, the platinum hair that falls so easily and her charismatic appearance that could easily makes people realize that she is not an ordinary person.

and she nods while smiling dearly, " Don't worry, for me it will make me easier to move." 

[ Is that so?] asked her while looking quite worry. Yet, she also had experience with her to know that her word is believable. 

" Please don't worry, Ms.Irisha, Princes Ivy is a great knight among all." Lady Cordelia said it humbly while she herself looks not so different from her. 

' She is a Knight also, after all.' Yet, despite knowing that it is normal to see a lady wearing a holy knight armor- Irisha still could not believe herself that she could be this cool. Especially because she is also a knight from the famous Faguso family, there is a unique symbol in her armor that shows that she is belongs to Farguso. 

Lady Cordelia once said that the first Emperor granted this manner to show that the Farguso is the only family that he trusted his safety to. So, not only it shows power only but also loyalty that makes people intimidated but also adored in the same time.

"... But well, sometime it is also a burden."  and Irisha understands much too well when Lady Cordelia said so. At the end of the day, expectation is something that exhausts a person after all.

Then she looks away at the mirror inside the barrack. She herself just wear a normal practice uniform without any protection related. 

' I tried though, ' and she did. She tried to hold sword, but as expected it is too heavy for her. She also tried to just hold shield yet again, it is too heavy. SIr Luke tried to teach her a basic use for dagger, but she has no power to do defense or even to attack. So at the end of the day, after consulting with him, as the commander of the Holy Knight, they decided to protect her with a magic coat.