Sign Six

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 30/10/2022

.

.

.

.

" So, how was your Journey?" asked the big woman with a sturdy body. With very fluent sign language and with her confidence that always shows on her face. You could see by one glance that this woman is the leader of this trading company by seeing many people gathering here as Irisha comes to her. The company filled with many people transporting the goods from carriages to several massive storages or the one that will depart to the other places for the delivery. While talking with others, the woman will always put her fierce facial expression while whenever she talks with her, only a smile that spots on her face. " Come here, give your old woman a big hug!" she said while opening her hand and hugging them tightly.

" I miss you, Aunt Rosan." Arisha said when suddenly being held up with only one hand by Rosan.

" Of course you do! I am your funny aunt, you will miss me." she said while then looking at Irisha, " I was going to pick both of you by myself first but, something comes up and I have to be in charge here," she said.

Irisha shakes her head, [ Please don't worry, we are more than happy to be able to come here.] she said.

Rosan smiles, " Yes, yes. You always like that." she said. " Well, let's get inside. I've already prepared both of you a room to stay in for a while. You have just come from a long journey so after you take a rest, let's have a chat and catch up." Then, while putting Arisha down, she smiles at them and said. " I am really glad you come here."

and Irisha smiles too. [ I am the one that is grateful to get this opportunity.]

She then giggles. " You've always been a polite child, but well... welcome to the South!" while patting both of their head with her very big hands.

After the long journey, even both of them planned to explore places in a second they arrived- in the reality, they sleep like a log throughout the day after their body touched a comfy bed. Irisha discovers that she loves traveling after this long journey but, traveling in this kind of world is quite challenging and one of the struggling parts was an uncomfortable bed to sleep in throughout the night. She kind of envied Haya who looked so much prepared as he had his own traveling bed, but of course, she just kept it inside herself.

So, they arrived in The Great Empire of Malum in two months and three days. Yet, the location of the company is not exactly in the capital city. It is in the eastern region of the capital and quite far with carriages, but flying dragons in this area are common and on the last day of her journey, Arisha and Irisha spent all day just looking at the flying dragons that they easily saw along the road. They will just look up to the sky and looked at the dragons in awe. That was fascinating and amazing, though everyone in the group sometimes laughed at them she did not really care. Because, even she never once enjoyed movies back in her previous time, but of course, she had experienced seeing what dragons looked like via CGV, yet.... whichever way, her previous world invented a thing to experience seeing a dragon- The real one is on another level!