Another Intermezzo!

Hallooo how are you?! I just want to apologize about the grammar and miss pronoun in the last chapters. I will do major revision after I finish the story. The reason is because it is due to my life schedule, so I hope you bear with me.

Then! By the way I got addiction to find more inspiration in Pinterest. Then I decided to also show you what the other characters will look like. Again, I got this from Pinterest and please do tell me if you want me to take it down.

Then without further due, here is Naveah Malum! The Second Empress of the Empire Malum.

This is how I projected her in my mind. A woman who already passed her fifty yet still looks so impressive. If you read the last chapter you might already know that she is an Elementalist. Surely she is the one who is loved by the nature it self. She is not the local of Malum Empire and was wondering from land to land in her young days until the day she found Salem. 

Later on, her part will be a lot in the next chapter. Do you have any guess of what is her history? and how the Empress and the Emperor met in the first place? I wish I could hear your guys opinion ehehe

Next!

The Emperor!!

He is now almost sixty years old yet his beauty still attached so well despite his age

He is now almost sixty years old yet his beauty still attached so well despite his age. He always appeared cold and menacing but actually he is a sweet man especially in front of the Empress. He tends to act like he does not care about his child well being but - he has the same soft spot too just like the Empress for his children.

Because I still not yet could describe his in detail, but do you know what 'Salem' means? Salem has a lot of meaning depends on the region but I take the 'Peace' and ' Steel' meaning. Do you know the reason why?

And actually, all of my characters have their own meaning. Can you guess one of them?

By the way thank you for reading my story that once I kept only for my own satisfactory. If you enjoy it please do vote it and share your thought with me!

Then again, enjoy the story and Happy Reading!