Sign Seventy Six

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

 The thing that they saw right now is like a god-like phenomenon that stopped all of them in once. Even the red dragon, Aungustia, was stopped in the air while the rider is now looking at it without a word. 

The Emperor, Salem, is now being reminded about his promise to the woman with the darkest eyes he always loves. The promise that he tries to keep until his last breath- for the woman who he loves so hard, to no longer put themselves in suffer. 

Despite of how beautiful the humongous cherry tree looks like from a far. Despite of how beautiful the territory is now- for him it is only bringing him nightmares he tries so hard to be forgiven. 

"... Will the dragon be able to help me?"  and the vivid memories that is now repeating in his mind while, the red dragon fly over the bluest sky. The woman in black that many people despised was curling in the embrace of his dragon, while lying in her only territory that she had created. 

No one was allowed to come. 

No one could even step into the land without even felt the rage of the nature that loved this woman so much. As if they could, they wished for them to actually protect her with all they had. Yet, the fate itself is just about a cruel reality. 

" ... If I put my trust in you, will you do protect me?"  and the young woman with a black hair and black eyes with bruises on all of her body, looking at him without a single light in her eyes. 

"... When I thought that my life is the worst nightmare." What was happening for her to look at him like that. 

- in that second, the cold part of him who once frozen- was melting. 

" ... if you do not able to trust me,- then you can trust the dragons to protect you."  he said. 

... in the end, that is how he could describe his love toward her after all. The tamer of the dragons, who then leaves the dragons for the black woman who is known as a curse. That is how he could get herself to open up with him.

" NAVEAAAH!!" so then he screams so loud from his lung. While his dragons roaring in front of the heaven-like territory. As if the dragon then feels his rage and worry, he blows fire all over the sorceress who are trying to break through the defensive mechanism of the elementalist's power. 

RARRRRGHHH !! 

...and his roar is echoing. 

While from far away Rocky Mountain, Ivy is now looking at his father's dragon who she never ever seen in her whole life. 

" ... Empress." even the servants start to worry with this unbelievable phenomenon. 

Yet, despite how she knows that they need their decree for this situation. Even, she, herself does not know what should she do. Then she looks back at the room of his brother where Sir Millie is still trying to do the healing.