Sign Twenty Nine

After all, she always has a lovely smile on her face that feels so calming to be looked at every time he is with her. Her comfortable aura with her composure demeanor makes Edward could easily say the reason why people then surround her. She attracts them with her personality who always listens to other people first, with his caring attitude toward anyone without any judgment. Make people easily find the comfort within her.

It was also the first reason why Edward falls for her at the beginning. Followed by how then she brings herself into the society that fills with a thick conservative mindset. It was never anyone's help that brings her to the point where people see her as she is. It was always her who stubbornly and brazenly stands in this thick patriarchal and hierarchal society to then be recognized by everyone.

It was her and her bravery only.

' ...and you are an amazing woman that I've ever seen.'

and he really does think so because, in the end, he is also the one who got inspired by her. How he sees the world right now feels so much different after he met her and it indeed feels so strange as to how Irisha's life could impact another one life- like his, just simply because of her personality. Never in his life, such a thing that could be manipulative easily could be someone's strong point. As humans are always weak with such wicked things and he has seen many of them in his entire life, but she could easily break that kind of stereotype that stuck in his mind easily.

and it hurts his heart to see such a person to be in this kind of state.

The smile that always is on her face is gone. The brave and confident her is nowhere to be found. Even on that day when she, for the first time, held his hand and run- she was trembling as if the world was no longer something she could face.

He frowned painfully while looking at the woman who is now sitting on the sofa while looking into nothing. ' Even though you are here beside me, yet you feel so far away.' even though, she is now in his mansion- Edward could not feel her existence beside him.

Yet, he smiles. Try to smile despite the pain inside his heart.

' Why, am I feeling so much pain whenever I see you like this?' and it will become worse, as he knows, she will never ask him to help her.

" ... You have to drink your medicine," he said after the woman looked at him. She was paled before, but now it seems much worse. " ... I already prepare some food for you, eat it, okay?" and try to give a gentle smile that he could ever give to someone.

and she smiles, weakly. [ I am not that hungry.] she said. [ Please don't worry about me.]

then, the word feels hurt every time she said that.

' Even after all of this, how can I am not worry about you?' and the fact that she is the one who asked him... shattered his heart eventually.

"... Arisha will be sad if you are like this," he said. " At least, you have to eat a little before she comes back from school."

and only by Arisha's name, the smile on her face will be triggered. She shows a little bit of her emotion that she always tries to hide to everyone, and Edward always uses her little sister as an excuse to make Irisha somehow rely on him more.

[... okay.]

and he smiles, as he then brings the food that is already prepared by the maids to her room. She then eats the food even though a little bit. At least he tries to make her eat something before the episode of her comes in a random moment. It is somehow becoming an ordinary of his life to preparing for her episode. When she will lose a way to breathe and breathe like she is suffering. There is nothing people could do about that instead let her drink a strong sedative pill so then she will calm down and sleep eventually. Yet, someone like him who just does something in his life for profit- found himself does not mind anything he does to her even know he knows he will get nothing in the end.