Eighty One

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

' Hey, how are you? It's been a while but, we are doing great right now.' 

and the words are something that she never expected to be saying every single day as Irisha Spes to Lara Dena. She does not even understand herself but- the words keep coming to her mind just like a mantra.

Maybe she just want to validate herself that her world right now is totally amazing. She is happy every day, and she could say- confidently that she is now exciting with every single days ahead. 

' I am fine now.' and it is the truth. 

She was unfortunate- her life was once in the path that even walking feels like torture. Yet, she is now also could see the past that once she terrified with as a part of her journey that she should be grateful about because those experiences are the reason for her to be in her place right now. So, yes, she is now enjoying her life. 

' So it is okay to have something that I want now.' and she keeps saying that it is okay to have a dream that once she never had before. She keeps thinking that she is ready to have the dream right now-or so she thought while somehow realizing that her heart still beating quite hard whenever she thinks about it. 

Then she wakes herself up, while trying so hard to move a heavy hand that keep her in his embrace. While looking to the husband of hers who looking so peaceful with his handsome face. Kinda feel annoyed as her whole body hurt because of him yet here he is sleeping without worry about anything. 

but she blushed while also remembering, '... Well, it is not bad though='  the things he did- while somehow trying to reach her night gown who is now in the floor. Reaching it with one hand while the other one trying to hold the blanket that covers her whole naked body. 

Yet, the bed is a king sized bed after all- it almost makes her fall as she is doing it like that- but when she almost does fall, a hand grabs her waist and put her closer while pull her to face him again. 

Yet his eyes still fall a sleep, and he keeps his eyes close even though she is touching his face to open his eyes and look at what she is trying to say. 

' Of course because we have to get up-' but the man does not move at all.

- and you know, after spending years with him and somehow becomes his wife- even Irisha realizes that she is now changing. She knows that something that she could not do before- or something she never once thought about, is now becoming her casual habit that somehow still makes her surprised.

Just when he does this, her daring action will show up. 

Somehow, in one go, she could loose herself from him and put herself on him and sitting there while looking at him who is now still pretending to sleep. 

While blushing and fixing her hair, she then brushed his hair. ' I know you are awake.' How could she is not. Yet, the man will always pretending and decided to ignore her before she then kiss him in his lips. Gently- in a way that also romantically arousing.