Sign Fifty-Nine

what do your parents usually say whenever you approach problems in your life?

A pearl of wisdom from parents to their children. A piece of advice that they gave to make sure they will live the world on a much better path despite how wicked the world could be. 

Honestly, she could not remember having her parents in her past life as Lara Dena ever said a pearl of advice for her. They just gave her an order and naturally, she felt that she had to achieve it eventually. It was just her immediate reaction without trying to question it further at first. Yet, despite all of those depressing memories of her, she still remembers how she saw them as something she looked up for. 

She still remembers the way she looked at her father when she was a child. In the very extravagant event where many well-known people in her world gathered just for her parent's anniversary. Of course, it was just a gimmick for political reasons. Nothing sincere about that event and even though she was still young, she could recognize it easily. 

Only during those kinds of events, she could really see her father's behavior. Of how he acted and treated people, how he faked all of the things, and of how he faced his problems. Despite how wicked all of them could be, or inhuman he could be, - the things she could immediately realize were how he will never leave anything unclear.

Because it was simply their world always filled with many wicked problems. The one that involved many wicked things in the world- and for someone who once lived in that kind of environment- she could blatantly say that nothing good will happen if they leave anything- a single problem unclear. 

... and that is how she lives her life even until today. Unconsciously, she follows her father's way and uses it as her principle to live the world. Whether it is a professional matter or a personal one, - whether the feelings involved are ruined or not-  she believes that she has to finish all matter and never leaves it unclear. 

It was simple for her as Lara Dena to do all of that and it surprised her, even more, to think of how different her life now from the past for her to think it that way. Yet, she also realizes how she is changing so much from the way she was,- and how she realizes how she is now letting her emotions involved - which is something she never did as Lara Dena, and something she is grateful to feel as Irisha Spes- but, just in this kind of situation, other than feeling and trying to feel grateful- she is just overwhelmed by the situation she was in. 

'... because it is really hard for me not leave anything unclear, with these emotions-' and she could not help herself from not thinking about this matter even though she is now surrounded by many people in this chaotic event. ' Moreover, with this disability.' and it is really bothering her to still think miserably like this about her condition just because of this matter.

Even though the scenery in front of her is so fascinating. The fact that she is now looking at the ancient colosseum which is humongous enough for a lot of people and dragons to gather inside. It is deep inside the Rocky Mountain that the ceiling is made of the natural craving of the Rocky Mountain. 

Its height is unreachable. It is like a big doom with a big artificial forest created by magic and its side filled with many people cheering as the knights inside the forest fight each other with their dragons. There are a lot of Lacrima screens flying around the audience to show them the detailed action of the knights. A gore action when they bleed as they are swinging their sword. A lot of fires are firing and the trees are burning. A lot of magical water tools are being used to control the chaos. 

'... I feel sick,' and she really feels it too much as the detailed action of the gore fighting is showing in front the Lacrima in front of her who is now sitting in the royal seats which of course will get the best view of all.