Sign Sixteen

" Greeting to the blessing of the Dragon, The Crown Prince, Castra Isaac Malum." 

The sound of the greeting that is now pretty much bored himself so much while looking at people who will bow, paled, tremble, and try so hard to compose themselves in the presence of him. Either men or women, either the small one or the big one- everyone, in the end, will worship him as he is the one with the holy dragon's blood running through his vein. No one dares enough to look him into his eyes.

even in the situation where one was begged or was filled with hatred, the eyes that looked at him would be filled with fear as well as surrender to unrequited anger. 

Then in the end they will scream from inside their heart while cursing,

" You monster!"

 As their body then sliced and their blood flood in a very thick red color. 

The scene of when the flesh shattered and the strong rust smell of the blood never once bother him. Somehow it is enjoyable, just like prey getting bitten by the predator. The satisfaction of it always calms him down.

It is like ecstasy.

It is like drugs.

The high feeling of it is so euphoric. It could be so addicting and makes him lose his control. It is so messed up, to the point it disgusts him even more. 

" The Dragon blesses the human who worships him," they said, and they also said how special the one with the dragon's blood as they also look at him in admiration, envy, and desire while they will run away whenever he gladly shows them his power.

" The Dragon is wicked but human is more." he could bluntly state that. Either he, himself is human, but the ones surrounding him are all sneaky morons. 

and he hates the fact that he should take their blood to feel the comfort of being fully aware of himself. He hates it so much that he needs someone's blood to control his emotion. 

So, if now he is being known as the wicked crown prince, it could be the best phrase of how he describes himself. As this life already wicking him, eventually from the start. 

" It is just the fucking holy dragon sure it has too much free time, huh?" and he smirked while drinking his red wine, " or... human is a greedy trash creature." and Ray over there, who has served him for his entire life just closing his eyes while standing far from him.

his smiles are gone, and he then closes his eyes while thinking, " Is there any interesting thing in this damn world?" something that could distract him in this wicked life of him. Something that could let him out from this disgusting comfort from the thick red blood that flows to his vein from the transfusion hose.

.

.

Yet, then..

[ It is so beautiful, Your Grace.] she said, the woman that could not make any sound nor hear one. The one that has dark brown eyes that will look like its black without this orange-ish sunlight. 

' I always like to see her freckles.' in fact, he likes to see everything on her face. Her thin lips, her curly hair that she tries to hold with one of her hands, her eyelashes, and her thin lips. Her eyes sparkle in awe while she looks at the scenery of the suns set, ' Are they really that beautiful?' and her smile widen up as she feels the cold breezes in her face. 

" Your cheeks become redden," then he touches her cheek, " are you cold?" 

but she just frowned, again looking at him straightly with her eyes. [ What did you say, Your Grace?] and he just smiles, as he then remembers so many times her eyes look at him straightly.