Sign Forty-Two

'... I am not thinking this further.' Said Irisha while looking at the crown prince of this empire, who still holds her little sister while somehow all of them ended up in her office now. Standing while looking at each other as she folds her hands while trying to figure out the thing that she never once thought about before creating this situation.

Even Irisha tries not to blush while she looks at him or somehow just hide the fact that she finds them so cute who are now patiently waiting for her. She looks so calm despite how her heart is filled with many thoughts right now.

[ This can not be done. You have to wait at our house, his grace.] she said while trying so hard to act normal. Totally looks composed and professional. Yet, if someone ended up knowing her true nature and asks her why she feels restless? She does not know! Her heart now is thumping like a teenager meeting her crush!

" I want to come with you," he said straightly.

" I want to go with his grace," followed by Arisha who is hugging his grace's face while showing Irisha her sullen face.

and the fact that they look so adorable while looking at Irisha, feels too much for Irisha's fragile heart. '... Why they are so cute?'

she has to cough to somewhat hiding her blushing, and covers her own mouth for awhile to control the grinning. Then,  she looks at the man who seems so calm despite what he does to her heart unconsciously

'... despite how people terrified by him, the truth that he has unbearable appearance- is quite unfair.' and Irisha questioning herself of how come she thinks that way in that situation, but- his gaze is captivating, it burning her whole body by just his simple gazing.

But, well... she is the one who makes them end up in this situation, so she is not complaining. Even though what she means about having dinner was once- to go to someplace in the down town, maybe a restaurant and have a dine in. But, then, she realizes something that she should think first about- the most important thing which this man, is too attractive to be let out in the public. Let alone, his title, his appearance is enough to make the whole city stop looking at him.

' Even though they said that the rarest eyes color is black, but his golden eyes are too beautiful.' it makes unfocused people will immediately come back to their sense to then look at these mesmerizing golden eyes. 

So because of that, somehow she decided to do the dinner at her house. It feels strange, especially after their relationship is kind of awkward but, in the end, the reason why Irisha brazenly chooses this action- is to fix their awkwardness anyway. So, maybe a little dinner will somehow fix it, maybe then a little talk... but, before even she does that... this man in front of her, suddenly somehow becomes spoiled?

[ We will be fast.] she said. [ I will buy some groceries and immediately go back home.]

" No."

[ Just wait there for us.]

" I don't want to."

[ You attract many people. It is better if it's only me and Arisha.]

" I don't want to wait alone."

[ Then, just wait with Arisha.]

" I want to come with you," and they said in sync.

and Irisha glared at him for a while before sighing. Nothing she could do with him as she is the one who brought this situation to herself. She should be the one who finishes it, right? So, then she picks something from her desk and put a hat on him. While somehow trying to tuck in his smooth hair inside the hat so his platinum hair will not cause them any trouble. She somewhat she has to tip toeing herself so that she could fixes the hat while looking at him because he is too tall for her alone.