Sign Eleven

READING GUIDANCE

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the present time.]

[ This is direct sentence in sign language in the past time.]

HAPPY READING!

Last Revision: 24/11/2022

.

.

.

.

It was around three months later after the imperial meeting. Yes, it was quite a long time ago. But, honestly, it was the busiest months the company ever had since this company was established. As they have to follow quite hard regulations and have to pay the dramatically raised taxes that was not an easy thing. Many companies other than them backed off and choose to leave, others collapsed as they could not balance the company's needs and the taxes.  They were all in the worst situation, no... they were all in the desperate situation, that somehow makes her in this kind of situation.

' what was her purpose of life?'  asked her to herself. Maybe because she realized how much danger she is now in, so she starts to recollect her memories.

"... If you could not speak then, is that mean you want to die?" and that gorgeous princess, with her beautiful hair and charismatic personality- intimidating her and all people in front of the first gate of the palace with her beautiful smirk while riding her white gallant dragon.

and she is kind of missing Arisha right now, ' it was her, my sole purpose. what will happen with her if I die now?' as she does not have a voice to speak up, nor someone who will understand her with her sign language. Her note is in her bag so, she also could not write. She jumped unconsciously to someone who almost executed so of course, she threw her bag out of reflex. 

She came to this place was because of her curiosity about the demonstration toward the imperial family, but, she never thought that it will lead her into this situation. The man who once looked so vocal of his justice looked so paled in front of this princess as the claws of her dragons have almost scratched him. 

 " Speak." and she looks like she is talking to her again. 

'what are you saying?' she is yelling inside her heart, but it is vain. As the princess just gazes at her with her terrorizing beauty. 

' I really want to live.'  she said while looking at the woman with familiar golden eyes. Who looks at her with her long gaze.

" YO-YOUR GRACE!" then yelled someone from the crowd. " That woman is deaf and mute!" and then a young man that once had a fight with Rosan came all of sudden. She notices him as the princess look at him too, so she follows her way. The man looks at him for a while but then bows himself in front of the princess. "... Please forgive her, Your Grace as she knows nothing." 

then the princess looks at Irisha who looks at the man confusedly but then looks at her again. "... she knows nothing?" asked her while she perfectly remember how this woman jumped out in front of her when she was going to tear the paled man beside her. 

" We are only a humble people of yours that would like to discuss the previous matter," he said. 

when then she jumps from her dragon and looks at the man and woman who are bowing while that crowd is cowardly looking at the poor woman. Surely strange, because the princess could see that the woman is fully aware of who is she. Then suddenly a knight comes to her and gives her some note, who then makes her looks up to the sky after she read it before looking at them again. She smirks, " Okay, let's have the discussion." she said. " But, only this woman who will tell about the matter, if she could not say anything, nor give something to discuss.... you all will  have a fun time with my dragon," she said while looking at Irisha who was confused with the situation especially when Irisha realizes that Rosan's friend's face becomes so pale.