Version 2.0- Important announcement

Hello guys, it has been a very long time since I sat down and had a conversation with my Billionaire's Love's readers.

So I am coming on here to announce that I am coming out of a newer version of BILLIONAIRE'S LOVE. So I will be rewriting this book and try to improve the story line the best that I can.

Why the decision to rewrite this book?

So as many of you guys may know, Billionaire's Love is my very first book that I have written. I am very attached to this book and it always has a special place in my heart. But along the way, as any writer, I faced a lot of criticism.

I honestly love critical and constructive criticism, it has helped me improved the way that I write and better understand what my readers are looking for. But with the handful of helpful criticism, there would always be a lot of hate comments.

It has been very difficult for me to ignore those hateful comments and I would always feel like I wasn't good enough of a writer if this person is writing "Wow such a cliche book. wow this is so predictable. Oh the character is so annoying."

The thing is a lot of those people do not know that I was really young when I started writing this book. I mean I was around 14-15. I barely planned the storyline and I just went with what I thought sounded good. But in the end, I was able to put out a book. At that age, there is a lot of things that I was unaware about. I was still immature in the way I thought and that would reflect in my characters in my book.

I just wanted to put out a book that people can read if they want to. There is nothing that is forcing them to read my book and when I would get the comments that my book is annoying, I would somehow get very triggered and think to myself "Ok I am not forcing you to read my book and there is a whole plethora of good books on wattpad so why is this person just wasting their energy just to shit on my work". I am personally a big people pleaser and seeing that people would be so mean about my creation, I didn't know what to do.

At some point, many of you guys saw that I was on the way of taking down Billionaire's Love. With all your supportive messages, I decided against it because I saw the overwhelming amount of people who actually like my work.

Following that I started rereading this book and I came to the ultimate decision that I will be rewriting my first book that I wrote on Wattpad and try fixing the story line the best that I can. Another important point that I will be fixing is I will be turning Billionaire's Love into a mature book so expect more smut.

Also, as I always say, if you guys have any request or idea that you want me to include in any of my stories, surely let me know. I would love to see what you guys have to share. As well as covers for the books is also welcomed. I really appreciate it.

I hope that you guys are excited for this new phase of Billionaire's Love and it would be like a rebirth of this creation. Hopefully for the better.

Until next time guys.

Love you