Chapter 19

Sierra's POV

The beast is leading me to god know where. "Are you sure you haven't brought me here to kill me and leave my body here," I joked. "Well what if I do," he said pulling me towards him. "Hey I'm joking. Loosen up a little bit Angel and have I told you how breathtaking you look right now," he whispered in my ear placed a sweet little kiss on my earlobe. This is so tingling. 

"Stop you are going to make me fall Xander," I said reaching for his face. "Nah ah Angel, I am going to always catch you," he said and suddenly let go of my hand. "Xander... Xander where are you? I am taking the blindfold off," I said while taking the blindfold off. Wow. This is so beautiful.

There is a trail of rose petals that leads to the chairs

There is a trail of rose petals that leads to the chairs. This is so beautiful. I feel my heart flutter at this sight. I am speechless. No one has ever made something like that for me. Not like any guys were actually able to even talk to me because of my brothers and my scary dad. They easily got intimidated by him. But this is mesmerizing. 

That's when I felt hands slipping around my waist. Then I was enveloped in his delicious mint scent. I knew that it was the beast. "I hope you like it," he said still holding my waist. "No I definitely don't like it," I said turning towards him. He looked taken aback. Aw he looks so cute. "I don't like it, I love it idiot. Have you set this all up?" I said and a small smile crept onto his lips and he nodded then he realized that I called him an idiot. "Did you just called me an idiot. Anyways you are engaged to this idiot," he said. "Well it's all fake," I said but the look on his face showed that he didn't like what I said but he shrugged it off. 

"Come Angel," he pulled a chair for me and then went to sit in opposite to me. He lifted the cover of the plate to reveal real beauty. There was grilled chicken, salad, mashed potato and a whole bunch of other mouthwatering food. "You should not pamper me so much. Not that I don't like it," I joked and he chuckled. 

This is so romantic. Me and him having a romantic candlelit dinner in the forest with no one around. He looks like a piece of art sitting in front of me with his killer smile which I guarantee make all girls fall for him. I have to admit that I am damn in love with that amazingly gorgeous man in front of me but I know that we will never be a thing because he just needed for me for getting his project and he got it. This date thing is all a way to thank me for giving him this favor. 

After all he is Alexander Delucas, known for being the billionaire player so I can't show that I have feelings for him. This will make it easier for me to let go. It was nice as long as it lasted. "Angel I wanted to talk to you about something," he said pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yea sure go on," I said while eating a piece of chicken. 

"Well I have been meaning to tell you this and I have been thinking about it since the day I met you. You are an amazing person. Since the day you came into my life, I have started changing. You helped me to also get this project that means a lot to me. Angel you have changed me and I want us to be real, to not have to pretend and let me tell you all this time I have not been pretending. I want to be with you. You always make me smile and I also feel like I have to always me because it makes me feel good. I need you to be with me every time. So Angel will you be my real girlfriend," he said.