Chapter 21

Sierra's POV

I am currently sitting in a beautiful cafe in company of Kayla and the kids. I can't get enough of the kids. "So were they of any trouble yesterday," Kayla asked while giving Nessa her milk. "They were real angels Kay, don't worry. Anyways I love them and they won't ever be trouble for me right Kade," I said giving Kade a little kiss. The little cute boy smiled and nodded. "You know I am going to be honest with you, please don't get me wrong," Kayla said making me a bit worried. "Yea sure Kay what is it?" I said. 

"I am happy that Alex found you. All the girl who were with her before were just gold-diggers and hated the kids. You really are different and I won't lie but I like you a lot. I know that we will become really close soon because Ron, me and the kids spend a lot of time with Alex. He is practically like family so are you. By the way, he seems really happy with you," she said and I smiled at her. "Thanks Kay, you know you are really awesome," I said and hugged her. "It makes me so happy to see that you are so in love with him. He needs someone like you," she said making me blush. 

"Is it that evident?" I asked and she nodded. "Anyways, tell me a bit about you and Ron," I said and she blushed. "Me, Ron and Alex are close since we were in high school. Ron was always there for me and I don't know how or when I fell in love with him but at that time he was not even thinking about me more than a best friend. I thought that he friendzoned me big time. Then came a guy who took interest in me and that's when he realized that he had feelings for me but never admitted it. He would always keep that guy away from me, stay with me and he eventually asked me to be his girlfriend which shocked me. Then afterwards he confessed that he loves me and wants me to be with him forever. He finally proposed to me on the day I got my first job. Then we got married and after 2 years I gave birth to Kade. Then came Nessa. That's pretty much how my life has been with these little monsters," she said while hugging Kade. I am so jealous of her. She has the perfect little family. "I want something like that Kay," I said looking at her in aw. "You will have it Si with Alex," she said making me smile. I know that me and Xander has got really close now but I don't think that I can admit my love to him. 

After our little meeting at the cafe me and Kayla separated our ways. I went back to the office. The beast is currently in a meeting in another company with Ron. As I reached my desk, the phone started to ring. "Good morning, how can I help you," I said professionally as I picked up. "Good morning Sierra, I am Ricardo, the PA of Mr Russo. I called to inform you about the business party that Mr Russo is holding tomorrow," Ricardo said. "I will inform him Ricardo thank you but isn't Mr Russo in Italy?" I asked. "He is coming to New York today Sierra," he said and then we hung up. I opened the agenda of the beast and noted the business party of Mr Russo. 

After another half an hour, I finished sorting out files and took the pile and went into the beast's office. The view from here is just amazing so i made my way to the huge glass wall and was admiring the beauty of the city. I noticed one of the cars of the beast pull up in front of the building. 

Finally the beast is here I thought, I missed him so much. He got out of the car and made his way towards the entrance of the building but as I was going to turn back, I saw a girl who looked like a model get down a few minutes after him. Who is she? I should not worry about that but for some reasons,  my feet were glued to my spot. 

Suddenly the door swung open and the beast got in. "Hey Angel, missed me," he said walking towards me. Suddenly he slipped his arms around my waist and placed a kiss on my cheek. "Angel, you spaced out," he said. "Sorry Xander. So how was the meeting," I asked. He looked at me with a frown. "Angel what happened?" he said with worry written on his face. I put my hand on his face and made his face soften. "Xander nothing happened," but he still seemed not convinced so I went on my toes and smashed my lips against his.