Chapter 24

Alexander's POV

Where is she? She told me that she is going to the ladies' room. It has already been more than fifteen minutes. I saw my mother conversing with Ron's mother so I went towards her. "Mom have you seen Sierra anywhere?" I asked and she simply shook her head. 

"Can you check in the ladies' room, she told me she was going there but it's more than fifteen minutes that she has been gone," I asked my mother. I can't stop worrying about her. "Hey Alex, what is wrong? Why are you so tensed?" Ron asked as he joined me. 

"It's Sierra I don't know where she is," I said and saw Ron looking at me weirdly. "Calm down buddy Kayla took her with her, she is helping her to change Nessa and Kade," he said and I immediately calmed down. I thanked him and went to the room he instructed me they were in. 

I came to the door and heard voices. "So Kay how was your pregnancy?" I heard Angel asking. "When I had Kade it was kind of rough. He was very active and I always used to get back ache," Kayla said. "Why do you ask?" Kayla said. "Just you know I love kids a lot and I wanted to know," Angel said. 

Is she thinking of having babies with me? That would be so perfect. I love her and I don't know how to hold it back anymore. I just hope that she does too. Since the first day I have known that she is the one. She has given me sleepless nights and has always been hunting my mind. 

Since I made love to her and me being her first just makes everything more that perfect. It gives me another kind of satisfaction to know that I am her first. I am already imagining my life with her. Me, her and our children. Our perfect little family. I have changed so much since I met her. I want to make me deserve her. I want to cherish her. If she ever leaves me I will be broken. I promise to never hurt you Angel. NEVER

I came out of my thoughts and knocked on the door to make my presence known. Both women turned to acknowledge my presence. "Uncle Alex," Kade screamed and ran to hug me. "Hey buddy how are you doing?" I asked him getting on my knees to reach his eye level. "I'm good," he said and went to take his toys. 

"Mommy I'm hungry," Kade told Kayla while tugging her dress. "Okay baby let mommy get Nessa okay," she said and went to get Nessa. Then they made their way out of the room. Suddenly I remembered about how worried I was when Angel disappeared. 

I walked towards her with a dangerous look and she simply took steps backwards till she was flat against the wall. "Xander what are you doing?" Angel asked me as I caged her against the wall. "Angel do you know how worried I got when I didn't see you coming back," I said while looking into her eyes. Her eyes softened when she realized how worried I was. "Xander I'm sorry, Kayla needed help with the kids and she saw me when I came out of the ladies' room. Sorry I forgot to inform you," she said with guilt in her eyes. 

"Hey hey it's fine you don't need to say sorry Angel, it's fine love," I said and she unexpectedly hugged me. This feels so right. "I have been dying to have you to myself the whole night Angel," I said while carrying her to the bed. "Xander we are not at home right now. We need to get downstairs before someone notices our absence," she said while I trailed kisses down her throat. 

"Angel I need to tell you something," I told her mentally preparing on how to confess my love to her. She looked into my eyes and waiting for me to continue. I sighed and sat on the bed and she did the same. "Angel I know that we didn't have the best start. I met you and was all arrogant. I am really sorry for that. I always thought that everyone does not always get love. In my case, girls throw themselves at me. They were only after me for my looks and money. That's why I never believe in love. Even if my parents are deeply in love, I never thought that it will ever happen to me. Then one day, I ran into you and you didn't seem to be even interested in me. You were different. You rejected me and that intrigued me. When I made my research and came to know that you were here to show that you can be independent and do not need your brothers' money to live it made me appreciate you more. I have never been good with commitment but with you I tried. You changed me to be a better person. You made me realize the true meaning of love. I am so lucky to call you my wife even if it's for the contract, I will never let you go Angel never. I love you Angel," I finished and saw Angel with her hand on her mouth and looking at me in disbelief. 

"Do you mean what you just said?" she asked and I chuckled. I nodded. "I loved you from the very first day, I love you still and I will never stop loving you," I said and she threw herself to me and hugged me. "I love you too Xander," she whispered in my ears. 

She pulled away and I looked at her without moving. "Did I hear that right?" I asked her and she nodded. "I love you Xander, with my whole heart," she said and then crashed her lips against my. This is a dream come true. "I LOVE YOU MRS SIERRA DELUCAS," I screamed at the top of my lungs. She looked at me and gave me her amazing smile. 

Sierra's POV

Oh my god, the beast loves me. This night is just amazing. "Angel do you want some wine?" the beast asked me and I was about to agree when I remember that I am pregnant. "No Xander I will just take some juice," I said with a small smile. "But love this is the wine that you adore," he said looking at me suspiciously. I just took the glass of juice. "I am fine babe," I said and the beast's eyes widened. That's when I realized what I said. He leaned to my ears. "I like the sound of it from you Angel," he said and made me blush. 

I hit him on the chest and he laughed. He is impossible. My eyes met his and held his stare for a while before leaning for a kiss. "Come on guys not here," Ron interrupted us and the beast groaned. "Hey Ron," I greeted him and he hugged me. He is just like my brothers. 

"So has he been good to you?" Ron asked. "He has been nice don't worry," I told Ron. After a while, Kayla joined us with Nessa and Kade. "Hey sweetie, aw you look so cute," I said taking Nessa on my lap and playing with her. I felt a hand remove a strand of my hair from my face. I looked up and saw the love of my life looking at me with so much in my eyes. 

After a while we met Mr Russo and mingled with the other guests

After a while we met Mr Russo and mingled with the other guests. The beast never left my side and continued saying those three magical words to me. Just thinking about it makes me feel like I am dreaming. 

"Oh my god Xander," a woman wearing s skimpy dress approached me and the beast. I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I could feel the beast stiffened. I can't help but feel worried. Who is she? "What are you doing here Victoria?" the beast asked. Oh he knows her. "Oh my god I missed you so much baby," she said hugging the beast. 

Wowowo what the hell is this? How can she hug my fiancee in front of me and call him "baby"? The beast pushed her away. "What are you doing?" the beast asked her with anger in his eyes. "Aren't you happy to see me baby?" she said. What the fuck? "Stop your nonsense Victoria and just go away," he said roughly. 

"You are going to regret that Alex," she said before turning and leaving us alone. The beast turned to me. He looked a bit worried. "Angel are you okay?" the beast asked and I nodded. He sighed as I looked down. I don't know why but I feel a bit uneasy. I felt the beast's hand hold my chin and made me look at him. 

"She is just one of my old flings. You don't have to worry about her," he reassured me and I smiled at him. He slowly took my lips into a slow and apologizing kiss. "Babe it's fine," I said against his lips and he smiled. "I love to hear you say that love," he said letting go of my lips. He looked at his watch and decided that it's time for us to go home. "I love you Xander," I said as we went to sleep. "I love you more Angel," he said and we both drifted into a deep sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Don't forge to vote and comment your thoughts. 

-Love Mokshda