Chapter 5

Sierra's POV

The weekend is over now it's time for me to get back to work. As usual I got ready while Noah was sound asleep in his new room. He is so excited about redecorating the whole apartment. When I finished dressing up, I went downstairs to see that Noah was cooking breakfast. How sweet of him.

(My outfit for work)

"Good morning, just a few minutes ago you were sleeping like a baby and now you are already cooking," I said in a funny way

"Good morning, just a few minutes ago you were sleeping like a baby and now you are already cooking," I said in a funny way. "Well you look gorgeous and if I don't cook for you, you're probably  gonna burn down the house trying to cook something by yourself," he said and busted out laughing.

"Here you go love, fill yourself up and I am off to bed again and I am gonna be going to work at 4ish in the afternoon so I won't be seeing you when you come back," he said pretending to be crying. That was funny actually.

"Okay, I will order something to eat and definitely not burn down the house so don't worry and I love you Noah," I said with the most adorable face I could put on. "I love you too. See you later, love," he said and he blew a kiss and disappeared up the staircase. I honestly love the people who are in my life. 

After having my breakfast, I grabbed all my things and made my way out of my home.

"Hey D, how are you? How was your weekend," I asked and went to the top floor after a little talk with Darcy. Then I went to buy Mr Delucas' coffee as it was nearly time for him to arrive.

I was currently in the elevator taking me to the top floor. Stepping out of the elevator, I went to drop my purse on my desk and made my way to Mr Delucas' office. It's strange, I heard him talking with someone. Maybe their is a client. 

I knock on the wooden door and heard a 'come in' from the other side. Opening the door, I was greeted by Mr Delucas and another man's back. He seems familiar. Making my way to Mr Delucas, I put his coffee on his table and asked him if he wanted something else. 

"Sierra dear, this is Alexander, my son. He will be taking over today itself. I've worked for more than enough years here and it's time for me to retire," he said with a hint of sadness. I turned to greet the new CEO of the company and turns out he is the arrogant bastard. I was in shocked and was not moving. 

"It is a pleasure meeting you Sierra, my dad talks a lot about you," he said with a smirk. He is going to be the new CEO. I cannot even stand the sight of him. Even if he is amazingly good looking with his jet black hair and beautiful face. Sierra get a grip of yourself, I scolded myself.

I greeted him and got dismissed from the office. So I returned to my desk, still in shock. Oh no I will have to tolerate this bastard. What if he decides to fire me for being a bitch to him. Shit! I tried not thinking about him the whole morning but in vain. I can't stop thinking about his amazingly gorgeous blue eyes.

Finally Mr Delucas got out of his office with his son following. He got a nice name... Alexander. Shut up Sierra.. You need to stop! "Sierra I am leaving the company in the hands of Alexander so he will your new boss," Mr Delucas said. "I hope to see you again my child."

"I hope so too, Mr Delucas," I said sadly. "I must say you are a very nice girl and not to mention amazingly beautiful young lady," he said making me blush. After our little talk, Mr Delucas left and Alexander returned to his new office.

"Sir I am going on my lunch break. Would you like me to bring you something," I asked trying to be polite. "No, you can leave for lunch now," he said coldly. How rude, at least he could be more polite. So I silently made my way to Darcy who accompanied me for lunch.

"Did you see the new boss? Gosh he is so sexy. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. You think he would give me a chance," Darcy kept on rambling those shits. "Heeeyyyy D stop talking about him okay. He is our boss," I said looking at her in disbelief. "I know but he is such a cutie," she said and staring at nothing as if imagining him. I swear she is crazy. "Don't you have a boyfriend D! I am gonna tell Jake about that I am warning you if you don't stop I will tell him," I said as took a bite of my chicken. Then she stopped talking about him and stuck her tongue out at me.

After lunch, I went to back to my desk and tried to complete my work for the day. Alexander came out a couple of times in his full business mode. Which means no smile, just small talks related to work and that's it. Trying to be the efficient employee, I completed all the work he gave me.

After work, I got my things and went to Alexander's office. I was feeling nervous and that is really strange. I hesitantly knocked on the door and he allowed me to come in. I went inside to see him looking at his laptop with so much concentration. He looks so handsome I can't deny that. "You like what you see, Miss Blooms," he said with his famous smirk. 

Taken aback, I tried to find a comeback but in vain. I can't believe I was checking him out. So I came straight to the point. "Sorry sir, I just came to say that I have completed all the work. Would you like that I bring it in your office before I leave," I said that too fast. He was evident of my discomfort and couldn't help but smile. 

"You bring them in my office," he said. So I went back to my desk and got the pile of paper and headed back to him office. "Here you go sir, hope you have a nice evening. I am leaving, Goodbye," I said as I tried to leave as soon as possible. I can't help but feel weird around him. I got out of my thought when he said: "Wait Sierra do you have a ride back home?" And I shake my head. "So let me drop you to your place it's on my way," he said so politely. Wow I think he is bipolar.

After a few minutes we exited the building and made our way to his Mercedes in the parking lot. I insisted on going on my own but he refused to listen. I even told him that I live only a few blocks away. 

The ride was quiet until Alexander started talking. "So Sierra have you lived in New York since long," He asked and I kept on answering all the questions he asked me and we were getting comfortable with each other. That is a good thing. 

Then we finally reached in front of my building and I got off and noticed that he did too. I thanked him for the ride and turned to enter the building when he said: "Sorry that I bumped into you the other day and was rude to you," he said. Wow he apologized.

"It's no big deal sir, I totally over reacted that day," I said realizing that it was my fault also. He just smiled and went back to the car and I went home. It was really surprising that he apologized. Never mind, I went to bed with the thought of him. I am having a pretty bad feeling right now but I am just going to ignore it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. Show some love.

-Love Mokshda